Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Jets Week 14 Game Week Thread

Ann

17 minutes ago, RkFast said:

I know, I know. Thats why I said "starting."  But this player just never seems to be able to stay upright. 

He plays full speed week to week. 100% disagree with your take. Star compares to Matt? Not a bit.

21 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He plays full speed week to week. 100% disagree with your take. Star compares to Matt? Not a bit.

I should have looked at stats a bit more before opening my big mouth. Hes only missed the Jets game. Why does it feel like hes missed more time this year?

• clown 1

58 minutes ago, RkFast said:

I know, I know. Thats why I said "starting."  But this player just never seems to be able to stay upright. 

He does give a lot more effort than Star.

But I can't really judge Star too much not knowing his Covid issue. Beane did the right thing by severing ties there. 

1 hour ago, RkFast said:

I should have looked at stats a bit more before opening my big mouth. Hes only missed the Jets game. Why does it feel like hes missed more time this year?

Because his miss is that huge.

2 hours ago, RkFast said:

It's hard to make all those tackles for loss when you are upright. 😁

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Because his miss is that huge.

Milano this year is playing lights out this year. Pro bowl caliber year. Whether you agree or disagree if he can stay healthy you can see the difference when not in there. He also is very good in coverage and that is key. Considering the injuries in the secondary. That is my opinion anyway. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Durability hasn't been Matt's long suit.  Helluva player when healthy.  

If Milano can't go they'll start Klein but switch up responsibilities somewhat. When he was put in to cover for an injury to either Milano or Edmunds when he signed here the first time he was terrible so changes were made that worked out well. Don't ask me what those changes were though. 

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If Milano can't go they'll start Klein but switch up responsibilities somewhat. When he was put in to cover for an injury to either Milano or Edmunds when he signed here the first time he was terrible so changes were made that worked out well. Don't ask me what those changes were though. 

Klein is an over achiever.  He's played well for the Bills when called upon.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

At this point of the season it is what it is. Defense is banged up. Got to play with guys that available. This where defensive coaching has to step up and be creative and witty. Outsmart the opponents. Just my spin on it.

Edited by Rochesterny

10 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

At this point of the season it is what it is. Defense is banged up. Got to play with guys that available. This where defensive coaching has to step up and be creative and witty. Outsmart the opponents. Just my spin on it.

Yeah, at this point most teams are dealing with injuries.  The good ones still find ways to win utilizing strengths to make up for deficiencies in certain spots.  

In our case, at least on defense, it is hard to outsmart an opponent when your scheme doesn't change and you don't change up your scheme.

13 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Klein is an over achiever.  He's played well for the Bills when called upon.  

As long as he doesn't cover anyone, I think he is an underrated LB.  I'd rather he be out there in situations where there is a good chance of a run play.

28 minutes ago, Core Four said:

...it is hard to outsmart an opponent when your scheme doesn't change and you don't change up your scheme.

I know you're not a fan of Frazier, but you don't need to be redundant about it. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Jordan Phillips ruled out for jets game. And another one and another one bites the dust 🎶🎶. Will this never end???

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Facepalm 2
  • Sad 3