Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Fans of Other Teams

Ann

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"Bad drafts?"  Well over 80% of the players the Bills drafted since 2017 are still in the league.

I expect this thread to get really long between shenanigans and hot takes.

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

He's the same clown who said Zach Wilson was going to be better than Josh Allen and has been getting dragged for it ever since.  He's basically just a less successful version of Nick Wright.

• Cheers 4

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

Just an insanely dumb human being.  Sat out one the biggest possible earning season of his career and never recovered from it - then ended up basically killing his career by signing with the Jets.

Even Antonio Brown thinks Bell is stupid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

IDBillzFan

Was at a Memorial Day gathering this weekend, and dude saw my GoBills license plate apparently, and while we were chatting he gave me a "Go Bills." 

He's a long-time 49er fan, so we chatted Purdy and Jimmy G, etc. and I suggested they looked to maybe have something with Purdy, and his response was "Yeah, but damn I'd kill for Josh Allen."

Gonna take a while for me to get adjusted to other team fans recognizing what we have.

Too bad we blew his five-year window.*

*This is just a joke, @SquirminThurman. Just a joke. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Was at a Memorial Day gathering this weekend, and dude saw my GoBills license plate apparently, and while we were chatting he gave me a "Go Bills." 

He's a long-time 49er fan, so we chatted Purdy and Jimmy G, etc. and I suggested they looked to maybe have something with Purdy, and his response was "Yeah, but damn I'd kill for Josh Allen."

Gonna take a while for me to get adjusted to other team fans recognizing what we have.

I don’t know why any of us are still here. Clearly our window has passed us by, and we are doomed to darkness once again for decades. 

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

I don’t know why any of us are still here. Clearly our window has passed us by, and we are doomed to darkness once again for decades. 

"The darkness can be enlightening" Aaron Rodgers. 

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 2

11 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

"The darkness can be enlightening" Aaron Rodgers. 

First it’s psychedelics, then it’s darkness. Is psychedelics in the dark next? This is not really my thing, but that sounds concerning.  😋

SquirminThurman
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Love ya too! 🤣