Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Fans of Other Teams

Ann

They’re welcome to have him and every other idiotic miscreant - which includes, by the way, their starting quarterback’s shithead brother. 

• Like 2

SquirminThurman
7 hours ago, Ann said:

This whole incident is just weird.

Again? Remember this gem from Chiefs 'Super Fans' in 2021??

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/chiefs-superfan-x-factor-gets-knocked-out-in-viral-video/

https://fox4kc.com/video/chiefs-fans-x-factor-redxtreme-brawl-at-game/7056065/

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Cheers 3

Face it. Josh IS washed up. He kissed a girl in public in Mexico of all places. He hasn't been to training camp and Diggs HATES him and The Bills. We're BillsFanOne!!! [/ATOPBRAINTRUST].

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Face it. Josh IS washed up. He kissed a girl in public in Mexico of all places. He hasn't been to training camp and Diggs HATES him and The Bills. We're BillsFanOne!!! [/ATOPBRAINTRUST].

YES! THAT AND Rogers is in the Division now, and Tua soundly beat our azzes last year in their Super Bowl, and Mac&Cheese has a real Offensive coordinator who is more offensive than a man called Patricia! [ATOP&NFL"Pundits"Choir]

• 2 weeks later...
RochesterRob
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Dolphin fans 

How pathetic is it when you are supposedly in the land of fun and sun and girls and have to come up with creative ideas to massage your Dolphin fan hood?

Alaska Darin

Reason number 903485324905834 why I hate people.  How do you go after victims in this scenario?  Jackson Mahomes is such a piece of shit I'm surprised Andy Reid hasn't adopted him yet.

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Reason number 903485324905834 why I hate people.  How do you go after victims in this scenario?  Jackson Mahomes is such a piece of shit I'm surprised Andy Reid hasn't adopted him yet.

WHY would anyone side with Jackson Mahomes on anything? 

• I don't know 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
RochesterRob
15 minutes ago, devnull said:

Speaking of Dolphins' fans, I got cut off on the Interstate a few days ago by an assh*le with a Dolphins bumper sticker

Why does this not surprise me?  Despite all the talk of how terrible Bills fans are I still remember all the a-hole Dolphin fans running around in 1977 and 1978 shrieking 17-0, 18-0, etc..  Then they wonder why Bills fans have blood in their eyes when the aqua and coral gets rubbed in their faces.  

• Cheers 3