Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Amen. A clean example of FAFO. I suspect they'll be hired quickly at MSNBC this week.

Or some will announce they are running for Congress, the Senate, and for President. 

Nouseforaname
25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Paywalled:

Sure, let’s call it Gaza and let them have elections and see who they vote for 😂

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
45 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Paywalled:

Saudi Arabia?

Would never happen...but make it Iran, and it might be worth it.

Billsandhorns
49 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Paywalled:

Wasn't part of the Abraham accords about Israel and Saudi Arabia? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

As far as I know, just the UAE and Bahrain.  Though I have a vague recollection that the Saudis started recognizing Israeli passports around then.

As usual, the Biden administration is taking credit for Trump's foreign policy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

I don't think the deal recognizing Palestine though it might have been something the Saudis were asking for ( I really doubt they even care about the Palestinians though), was part of it but I know peace and recognition of Israel by Saudi was. One of the things they were trying to do was build a coalition against Iran as well as the accords for peace between the descendants of Abraham through Isaac (Israel) and Ishmael or as much as they could anyway

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Amen. A clean example of FAFO. I suspect they'll be hired quickly at MSNBC this week.

They'll sue for wrongful termination, arguing that they were fired for their political beliefs. 

Because progressives are stupid, and unable to foresee the consequences of their actions.

• Cheers 2

Per Tehran Tony (cousin of Baghdad Bob):

If it hasn’t occurred then no need for the Iranian response they have been talking about.

• Like 2

The Metropolitan Police of the UK approached a Jewish man who was walking near a pro Hxmas protest:

"You are quite openly Jewish. This is a pro-Palestinian march. I am not accusing you of anything, but I am worried about the reaction to your presence."

Another officer “Because your presence is antagonizing them”

• Angry 2
  • Wow 1

Fansince88
22 hours ago, Nanker said:

I hope if any of these turds applies for another job and cites Google as their former employer that Google denies they ever worked there. 

"I don't  know, just googled it. Dont see their employment record". 

devnull
23 hours ago, Nanker said:

I hope if any of these turds applies for another job and cites Google as their former employer that Google denies they ever worked there. 

Google cannot deny that they ever worked there

Many employers, for legal reasons, no longer provide references for former employees.  They will only acknowledge whether somebody was previously employed.

1 hour ago, devnull said:

Google cannot deny that they ever worked there

Many employers, for legal reasons, no longer provide references for former employees.  They will only acknowledge whether somebody was previously employed.

it's actually quite amazing how former employers go about this. in the hiring process you can ask former employers very basic questions and get the right response. the best is "would you hire this person again?"

• Like 2