Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

So...Palestine is free and Israel destroyed now?

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

I definitely have a problem with anything tramples on the First Amendment, but if groups or individuals are going beyond speech, and infringing on other peoples rights (and that doesn't include feelings) then there should be adverse effects. 

I would assume that each and every municipality has their own rules and regulations for crowd control, but here is a useful link from the International Association of Chiefs of Police about Crowd Management (its a document created in April 2019):

https://www.theiacp.org/sites/default/files/2020-08/Crowd Management FULL - 08062020.pdf

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I definitely have a problem with anything tramples on the First Amendment, but if groups or individuals are going beyond speech, and infringing on other peoples rights (and that doesn't include feelings) then there should be adverse effects. 

I would assume that each and every municipality has their own rules and regulations for crowd control, but here is a useful link from the International Association of Chiefs of Police about Crowd Management (its a document created in April 2019):

https://www.theiacp.org/sites/default/files/2020-08/Crowd Management FULL - 08062020.pdf

Nah, see. &#%$'m. No one is thinking the long game of this.

Let them do this. Let them continue to discredit their institutions, their golden towers, their ivory thrones, their entire sanctuary unscathed as the world watched them in full view now more than ever.

You & the world? Go back to your bars, your temples. Your massage parlors.

eventually, people will see what the truth is and make the changes necessary to correct this. As long as the "system" keeps beating them down and oppressing them they keep getting an audience and able to talk. They're just like trump. Ignore them and they'll run out of air.

if that doesn't work, fire up killdozer and clean the camps up. 

1 minute ago, Boyst said:

Also @Hedge why am I green now?

No idea. Lets tag @Foxx

The forums crashed earlier, so maybe it reset...something?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

"Resist Racist NYPD Intimidation."

"ASS HOLE" is not a race.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

Since citing unspecified security threats as the reason for canceling Tabassum’s speech, USC has faced multiple on-campus protests, including a pro-Palestinian encampment occupied by students calling for a cease-fire in Gaza and divestment from weapons manufacturers with links to Israel. 

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Hedge said:

I'm going back to college, and majoring in military history with a minor in petroleum refinery social equity.  

Who the &#%$ minors in "resistance to genocide?"  What kind of a subject is that?  What the hell is going on in universities?  

• Cheers 2

When asked beforehand, if they were worried that the men who worked there may try to stop them, they just laughed.

30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Already paying dividends:

• Like 1