Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Israel Has Declared a State of War

Hedge

Boyst

Id be up for an exchange. Send some of these college kids over and bring some of these Palestinians back.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Nouseforaname

😂😂😂 shocked that Glenn would have this view.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tell me the opposition to Israel is Marxist without using the word "Marxist."

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

To her credit, she condemned Hamas for Oct 7, too.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Robs House
On 4/29/2024 at 5:36 PM, Nouseforaname said:

As @Robs House would say it’s their first amendment right to block him from entering.

You haven't had an honest or interesting take throughout this entire thread, I wouldn't expect you to start now.

It's telling that you responded to that clip of Dave Smith destroying your argument on the justification for slaughtering civilians, but were too pussy to address the substance.

That's typical of you. But I will give you credit. Every board needs a Conner, and you stepped up.

• clown 1

Robs House
On 5/1/2024 at 3:48 AM, Ann said:

You do realize the plan will be to bring them here. That's already being discussed.

Robs House

While the boomercons are freaking out about the scourge of self-indulgent college kids having performative protests on liberal college campuses, the House just passed a bill to codify the definition of "anti-Semitism," for the purpose of enforcement, as such:

20240502_070456.jpg

20240502_070453.jpg

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Robs House said:

You haven't had an honest or interesting take throughout this entire thread, I wouldn't expect you to start now.

It's telling that you responded to that clip of Dave Smith destroying your argument on the justification for slaughtering civilians, but were too pussy to address the substance.

That's typical of you. But I will give you credit. Every board needs a Conner, and you stepped up.

The guy who told me to go &#%$ my mother is criticizing my argument. ? 😂😂😂 

News flash shit head, you don’t care about Palestinians.  Don’t insult anyone’s intelligence pretending that you do.  

Robs House
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

The guy who told me to go &#%$ my mother is criticizing my argument. ? 😂😂😂 

News flash shit head, you don’t care about Palestinians.  Don’t insult anyone’s intelligence pretending that you do.  

And what compelling argument did you have that I was responding to?

That's right, none. You've offered nothing of substance. Actually, I think you once made a half ass attempt at a rational point to which I responded in kind despite your previous insults. Aside from that, all you've done is talk shit, and then you cry like a pussy when you get it served back to you.

This, however, is the first honest thing you've said in this thread. You don't care about the killing of innocent people, even children. You're not concerned with any consistent moral principle, because you have none. If you did you'd understand that this is bigger than just the Palestinians, although the fact that you can't fathom how anyone would have the slightest concern over the brutal suffering of even children because they're Palestinian is a glaring admission of your own psycopathy.

You've admitted that you have indifference to, or even take joy in, their immense suffering.

You care only about your people, regardless of whether they are right or wrong, and whatever they do is right, in your eyes, because it is they who have done it. You are the embodiment of all the tropes you denounce.

I first assumed you were ignorant of the reality of the situation, but I realize it's not for a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of humanity, that you hold these positions. I do, however, genuinely give you credit for finally admitting it. Most will not.

• clown 1

Nouseforaname
10 minutes ago, Robs House said:

And what compelling argument did you have that I was responding to?

That's right, none. You've offered nothing of substance. Actually, I think you once made a half ass attempt at a rational point to which I responded in kind despite your previous insults. Aside from that, all you've done is talk shit, and then you cry like a pussy when you get it served back to you.

This, however, is the first honest thing you've said in this thread. You don't care about the killing of innocent people, even children. You're not concerned with any consistent moral principle, because you have none. If you did you'd understand that this is bigger than just the Palestinians, although the fact that you can't fathom how anyone would have the slightest concern over the brutal suffering of even children because they're Palestinian is a glaring admission of your own psycopathy.

You've admitted that you have indifference to, or even take joy in, their immense suffering.

You care only about your people, regardless of whether they are right or wrong, and whatever they do is right, in your eyes, because it is they who have done it. You are the embodiment of all the tropes you denounce.

I first assumed you were ignorant of the reality of the situation, but I realize it's not for a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of humanity, that you hold these positions. I do, however, genuinely give you credit for finally admitting it. Most will not.

Wrong, you don’t care about Palestinians, I actually do.  

As long as Hamas and PIJ control the strip, the Palestinians will suffer. As a country that shares their border with Hamas and PIJ, Israel has no choice to respond.

The fact that is you’re too dishonest or stupid to understand that basic principle.  

Robs House
12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Wrong, you don’t care about Palestinians, I actually do.  

As long as Hamas and PIJ control the strip, the Palestinians will suffer. As a country that shares their border with Hamas and PIJ, Israel has no choice to respond.

The fact that is you’re too dishonest or stupid to understand that basic principle.  

So you support bombing them into oblivion and starving them for their own good. You're quite the humanitarian.

Cinga
4 hours ago, Robs House said:

While the boomercons are freaking out about the scourge of self-indulgent college kids having performative protests on liberal college campuses, the House just passed a bill to codify the definition of "anti-Semitism," for the purpose of enforcement, as such:

20240502_070456.jpg

20240502_070453.jpg

Absolutely no way that will stand up to 1st Amendment challenges either under the establishment or the free speech clauses

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Robs House said:

So you support bombing them into oblivion and starving them for their own good. You're quite the humanitarian.

How do you propose the Israeli army get rid of an army that hides among the civilian population and is also supported by the civilian population ?