Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Milano Injury

Ann

1 minute ago, Ann said:

In the presser, Poyer said he heard the news about Matt Milano, and he mentioned next man up.

That sounds bad.

it's bad if they play Dodson as the next man up

• Sad 1

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Things i liked:

- even though the day was not our day, and it was the obvious from the jump (injuries, penalties, no bounces going our way) the team fought like hell.

- Stef

- Epenesa

- Dorian Williams looked decent to my untrained eye

things i didnt like:

-Josh was obviously not 100%. Everytime the camera caught him on the sideline, he looked tired and relatively disinterested

- injuries

- refs thinking it was flag football

Would you like this in the aftermath thread?

• Facepalm 1

Stupid turf fields.

Totally get why the Tottenham team doesn't want an NFL game tearing up their pitch.  But why put in an artificial field as the replacement instead of another grass field.  If they can keep the good one maintained while being hidden under the stands, they should be able to do that for the other one too.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Stupid turf fields.

Totally get why the Tottenham team doesn't want an NFL game tearing up their pitch.  But why put in an artificial field as the replacement instead of another grass field.  If they can keep the good one maintained while being hidden under the stands, they should be able to do that for the other one too.

The thing is, the Bills out-injured Jacksonville. Why didn't it impact both teams equally?

• I don't know 2

13 minutes ago, Ann said:

The thing is, the Bills out-injured Jacksonville. Why didn't it impact both teams equally?

Luck?  Cleats better suited for the field?

• I don't know 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

"This is why I wait for the play to develop, avoid contact, and get to the tackle late.  Less chance of injury if you're not aggressive."

Edmunds, probably.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Feel bad for Milano was having a great year one of the anchors of the defense going to be hard to fill these shoes. The number of injuries on defense is unreal. Hope solutions are found quickly as no time to waste

• Like 1