10 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Joe is one of us. 

Gabba Gabba Hey!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ygrmo3h4ip4o7cqv9r

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I seriously wanna know WTF the NFL is doing about the playing surface in England because I'm sorry, that injury is 100% about where that game was played.

I remember a handful of different players bringing up how it was like playing on cement. What I don't understand is why that would be any less worse than what they saw a few years ago when the NFL cancelled the Mexico City game when the players straight up refused to play in that mosh pit.

It was a different mess than what's going on in England, but it still comes down to player health.

• Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I remember a handful of different players bringing up how it was like playing on cement. What I don't understand is why that would be any less worse than what they saw a few years ago when the NFL cancelled the Mexico City game when the players straight up refused to play in that mosh pit.

It was a different mess than what's going on in England, but it still comes down to player health.

If they would have used the same field that was used for Tottenham we wouldn't have these issues.

The NFL is effectively saying that they care more about the health of athletes of another sport rather than their own.

• Like 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Think about it. We had the cold game against Pittsburgh and look at all the injuries. Difference surface but same results from the turf being frozen.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
13 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Think about it. We had the cold game against Pittsburgh and look at all the injuries. Difference surface but same results from the turf being frozen.

I haven't paid much attention to the details of the new stadium, but I'm going to assume the field will have heaters like some other stadiums. 

• I don't know 1

Billsandhorns
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I haven't paid much attention to the details of the new stadium, but I'm going to assume the field will have heaters like some other stadiums. 

I heard they are using natural grass, so one would hope so

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

HD Template 4k [6432*3216] | [Visible Confusion] | Visibility, Confused,  Star wars memes

Movie:  Freaks.

Ramones:  Pinhead.

Lyric: "Gabba Gabba we accept you, we accept you one of us" / "Gabba Gabba Hey!"  They took that from the movie.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2024 at 4:03 PM, Ann said:

Where is @Joe?

Staying away from this place so I don't adversely impact anyone's cardiovascular health with the truth.

Big off-season upcoming. Better pull some rabbits out of the hat to cover up the massive holes on this roster 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Staying away from this place so I don't adversely impact anyone's cardiovascular health with the truth.

Big off-season upcoming. Better pull some rabbits out of the hat to cover up the massive holes on this roster 

:wave:

You might enjoy this thread: In 2024 the Buffalo Bills Need ...

Fansince88
9 hours ago, Joe said:

You do know I was screwing with you and never blocked you right? Been doing well btw. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...