Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Matt Milano Injury

Ann

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

Stick a fork in them. They’re done… again. 😭

You may be right.  This defense when healthy both last year and this year has been pretty stout.  Losing the top LB and top CB long term and others for games here and there really hurts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh my goodness. I really hope his numbers are inaccurate, but I doubt it. Can anyone step up to fill the void?

wow.jpg.8f580c1c890967812edbf2480f7fe66b.jpg

Dorian Williams looked really good yesterday for a guy taking his first meaningful snaps.  It's certainly not ideal but you have to like the fact that everything the kid does is with authority.

• Cheers 7

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

Surgery

Well, surgery to put a pin in the leg is a lot different than surgery to fix a ligament would be.  Have they said if the ACL was damaged now that it's a day later and hopefully swelling has gone down?

Here's to hoping.

• Cheers 2

SquirminThurman
On 10/9/2023 at 1:55 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Dorian Williams looked really good yesterday for a guy taking his first meaningful snaps.  It's certainly not ideal but you have to like the fact that everything the kid does is with authority.

Time for my draft darling to step up and make some plays. No one is replacing Milano, but I have been saying all along that Dorian Williams is a Milano clone. Size/ speed/ knack for making big plays.

Let's see if the coaching staff can get the game speed to slow down for him over the next few weeks and let those natural abilities show.

• Like 6

I haven’t heard anything yet. I would think surgery would take place soon - depending on test results. A broken bone(s) has (have) to be reset and stabilized soon after the break. It’s unknown as of yet what they think his knee issue is. The arc of issues is a long one. 

We can only hope for the best outcome for him. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...