Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who will help the Bills most, CB Rasul Douglas or RB Leonard Fournette ?

You Dirty Rat

33 minutes ago, You Dirty Rat said:

Got to go with Fournette,  240 RB with moves

He's only 28, but seems to have hit his wall. We shall see!

If it's not Douglas then the trade wouldn't have been worth it. Clearly Douglas is the one expected to have the greater impact. I already said in another thread that my expectations for Fournette are extremely low.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

You Dirty Rat
29 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

If it's not Douglas then the trade wouldn't have been worth it. Clearly Douglas is the one expected to have the greater impact. I already said in another thread that my expectations for Fournette are extremely low.  

The only reason Fournette is not in Tampa was the contract and the loss of Tom Brady. I live near Tampa and the guy is nowhere near done.  Fournette wants another Superbowl 

Edited by You Dirty Rat

2 minutes ago, You Dirty Rat said:

The only reason Fournette is not in Tampa was the contract and the loss of Tom Brady. I live near Tampa and the guy is nowhere neat done.  The guy wants another Superbowl 

Why didn't anyone sign him?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, You Dirty Rat said:

The only reason Fournette is not in Tampa was the contract and the loss of Tom Brady. I live near Tampa and the guy is nowhere near done.  Fournette wants another Superbowl 

He didn't "want it" last season when he showed up to the Bucs camp completely out of shape. It's indisputable that Fournette was terrible running the ball last season. And it's my impression that no one signed him because why would they?

The original question was, who will help the Bills more, Douglas or Fournette? It's got to be Douglas, right? The fun part is we're going to find out. I'm not rooting against Fournette, I just don't think he can do it any longer. Douglas is a good player and I think he's going to help the Bills defense.

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, crawhammer said:

The original question was, who will help the Bills more, Douglas or Fournette? It's got to be Douglas, right? The fun part is we're going to find out. I'm not rooting against Fournette, I just don't think he can do it any longer. Douglas is a good player and I think he's going to help the Bills defense.

I am not rooting against him either, but like you I am not sure what, if anything, he has left.

1 minute ago, You Dirty Rat said:

Okayyyyyyyy, I am posting stats every week on how much he sucks

:chuckle:

He'll have to play first. Beane just said he doesn't know the playbook, so he is on the PS. Beane also said he "looks really good," so that is something.

• Cheers 2

You Dirty Rat
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

He'll have to play first. Beane just said he doesn't know the playbook, so he is on the PS. Beane also said he "looks really good," so that is something.

I will be shocked if he doesn't play this week. The guy is a vet. 

At seasons end, I wouldn't be that surprised if Fournette has less total carries (and maybe even yards) than he has letters in his last name. There is usually a pretty big reason people are still available as free agents 8 weeks into the regular season.

That said, obviously, I hope he has something left. And even better, I hope he feels like he has something to prove.

• Cheers 4

You Dirty Rat
3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

At seasons end, I wouldn't be that surprised if Fournette has less total carries (and maybe even yards) than he has letters in his last name. There is usually a pretty big reason people are still available as free agents 8 weeks into the regular season.

That said, obviously, I hope he has something left. And even better, I hope he feels like he has something to prove.

Ok

6 minutes ago, You Dirty Rat said:

Okayyyyyyyy, I am posting stats every week on how much he sucks

:chuckle:

Did you know that the easiest thing to predict in the NFL is tied to the laziest four words a fan can ever utter?

The easiest thing to predict is failure. There are about 8 billion people in the world. On any Sunday the NFL has less than 1,700 players on the active roster. Predicting failure is bottom-feeder easy.

And yet every day there are countless people who not only line up to opine on the easiest thing to predict in the NFL, but they also can't wait to break out the four laziest words you can speak: I told you so.

Next time try to predict something a bit more challenging. Like how a prince in Nigeria has a financial problem only you can solve. 

• Applause 1

You Dirty Rat
45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did you know that the easiest thing to predict in the NFL is tied to the laziest four words a fan can ever utter?

The easiest thing to predict is failure. There are about 8 billion people in the world. On any Sunday the NFL has less than 1,700 players on the active roster. Predicting failure is bottom-feeder easy.

And yet every day there are countless people who not only line up to opine on the easiest thing to predict in the NFL, but they also can't wait to break out the four laziest words you can speak: I told you so.

Next time try to predict something a bit more challenging. Like how a prince in Nigeria has a financial problem only you can solve. 

I am not the guy here who says he has nothing left or won't be used so

I TOLD YOU SO WILL BE EASY :b-nana:

I am saying he will be used a lot, there will be games when the running game will out perform the passing game especially in November,  December.  The guy is 28 years old and he will do well here. He is the best RB in town since Shady. 

Edited by You Dirty Rat
  • Cheers 1

It'll be Douglas but Fournette isn't a "twitchy" RB so if he's in shape he can certainly bring something to the table, especially on 3rd downs because he's a good blocker and receiver.  I doubt we see him on the roster/field for at least a month.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

You Dirty Rat
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It'll be Douglas but Fournette isn't a "twitchy" RB so if he's in shape he can certainly bring something to the table, especially on 3rd downs because he's a good blocker and receiver.  I doubt we see him on the roster/field for at least a month.

Smart man