Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who will help the Bills most, CB Rasul Douglas or RB Leonard Fournette ?

You Dirty Rat

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/leonard-fournette-im-up-to-speed-waiting-for-my-opportunity-with-bills

Fournette Playing the waiting game 

“I’m comfortable, up to speed,” Fournette said, via Jay Skurski of the Buffalo News. “I’m ready, man. Just waiting on my opportunity. Of course, my first time really being in this position, so you know, I have my days. I think it’s humbling me, testing me, my faith and everything, but I’m getting better

• Cheers 4

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Nanker said:

Poona Ford in for Phillips this week IMHO. 

could be

also in the news 📰 

The Buffalo Bills defense is fresh off a huge effort against the Dallas Cowboys. Now they’re set to get a boost in the form of DaQuan Jones.

Head coach Sean McDermott announced that the team has designated the defensive tackle to return from injured reserve on Monday ahead of facing the Los Angeles Chargers.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

KD in CA

Douglas is rapidly moving up the list of all time great Bills trades.   He's been terrific, even before today's performance.

• Like 6

Uncle Joe
9 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Starting to think that the Dirty Rat is actually Fournette's mom

FIFY

Actually I like Ty but I was wondering if Lenny could pound the rock on the last 2 drives.

At this point we're waiting for playoff Lenny. BUT, you have to get there first.

• Like 3

KD in CA
9 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

FIFY

Actually I like Ty but I was wondering if Lenny could pound the rock on the last 2 drives.

At this point we're waiting for playoff Lenny. BUT, you have to get there first.

I kind of assumed we'd see more of him after the last game.  We'll see.