Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills vs. Eagles - Week #12

Ann

Refs, coaches, players, league, all amateurs to blame.  After so many torturous impossible losses over such an extended period of time it has to be a higher power than any of the above.  Stevie Johnson might have been right.

Just now, Nouseforaname said:

Time for McD to go. 

I fear we are going to hear those calls. I am torn. He has been a fantastic coach. He turned this team around from a 17 year drought team to fans being ticked about not making the playoffs.

The defense was great the first half, not so great the second half and OT. But, they are are so depleted. On the other hand, how many one score games that the offense walks off the field in the lead only for the defense to mess up and lose it, can we take?

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Refs, coaches, players, league, all amateurs to blame.  After so many torturous impossible losses over such an extended period of time it has to be a higher power than any of the above.  Stevie Johnson might have been right.

Why so serious?

ComradeKayAdams

Coach McDermott is now 0-6 in overtime since acquiring Josh Allen: the 2019 Texans playoff game, the 2021 Bucs game, the 13 Seconds playoff game, the 2022 Vikings game, the season opener against the Jets, and now this one.

That is NOT a coincidence. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

Coach McDermott is now 0-6 in overtime since acquiring Josh Allen: the 2019 Texans playoff game, the 2021 Bucs game, the 13 Seconds playoff game, the 2022 Vikings game, the season opener against the Jets, and now this one.

Timeout. Oh, wait...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

🤬 that what I think. Defense played hard and well until late in game can’t hardly blame them. Opportunities opportunities opportunities when have them you have to capitalize on them. Cook drop that catch or would have been touchdown. You have to catch that. Diggs had drops. Then davis running outside instead coming inside would have won the game. Let not forget all the penalties accumulated. WTF bass missing 2 field goals. The eagles guy kicked a 59 yd. He playing in same condition you are.

The referees blow chunks. That horsecollar on Allen WTF no call and DPI on diggs no call. 

This game makes me ill the bills should have won this game. 

if you count cook dropped touchdown and not scoring when Shakir got to 10 only to be backed up by a horsecollar tackle and not scoring any points my calculation

that is two possible touchdown and at that point one missed field goal. That is 17 pts. Had bills had the 17 pts would have won the game. Missed opportunities is difference between winning and losing

:hairpull:

Edited by Rochesterny

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I fear we are going to hear those calls. I am torn. He has been a fantastic coach. He turned this team around from a 17 year drought team to fans being ticked about not making the playoffs.

The defense was great the first half, not so great the second half and OT. But, they are are so depleted. On the other hand, how many one score games that the offense walks off the field in the lead only for the defense to mess up and lose it, can we take?

He is the one to blame.  That last drive before OT?? 

No he should be fired during the bye.

2 minutes ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

Right? After awhile, you have to add up the sum of the parts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

He is the one to blame.  That last drive before OT?? 

No he should be fired during the bye.

On the last drive of the game he put Philly…..the best team in the league…in a position where they needed to make a friggin 60 yard field goal in a rain storm.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Right? After awhile, you have to add up the sum of the parts.

People ask if you want Allen to have the ball at the end of a game to try to win it. Fair question, and before this season most people would say yes.

Same question is fair of McDermott.  Do you want him as your coach to win a game in the last 2 minutes?

Any answer other than yes means he has to go.

• Cheers 3
  • FANtastic 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

On the last drive of the game he put Philly…..the best team in the league…in a position where they needed to make a friggin 60 yard field goal in a rain storm.

The Bills have such bad luck. No way that should have been made.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

That’s true but that 20 second kneel sealed it for me.  

If it was the other way around the opposing team would have made two completions and a field goal.

• Cheers 3