Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills vs. Eagles - Week #12

Ann

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Anyone listen to the presser?

I started to listen, but turned it off. The link is on the prior page. You can’t get to the beginning until they finish the feed. They will also have them up on YouTube (too early for that).

I know Romo said Gabe Davis ran the wrong route. We may never know.

• Like 1

The McDermott soft as baby poo defense when it matters is insanely frustrating. Cover a back out of the backfield? Nah. Give ten yard cushions to receivers? Sure! Blitz and get no pressure? Definitely!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I started to listen, but turned it off. The link is on the prior page. You can’t get to the beginning until they finish the feed. They will also have them up on YouTube (too early for that).

I know Romo said Gabe Davis ran the wrong route. We may never know.

I think he did because Allen put both hands on side helmet giving the impression he was suppose to come inside and not outside and gabe Davis slammed his helmet on sideline. True we may never know. But looking at that gave me that impression 

15 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

People ask if you want Allen to have the ball at the end of a game to try to win it. Fair question, and before this season most people would say yes.

Same question is fair of McDermott.  Do you want him as your coach to win a game in the last 2 minutes?

Any answer other than yes means he has to go.

I am a firm believer that the team takes on the persona of the coach.

And if that is true, McDermott is a very good coach who probably just can't seal the deal.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

That’s true but that 20 second kneel sealed it for me.  

If it was the other way around the opposing team would have made two completions and a field goal.

40 seconds I’m with you.  20 in the rain?  Nah.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Foxx said:

I am a firm believer that the team takes on the persona of the coach.

And if that is true, McDermott is a very good coach who probably just can't seal the deal.

Wondering about that myself

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Anyone listen to the presser?

I didn't hear the presser but unless there was something else Gabe said, what Ted Brady says here does not indicate Gabe blamed Josh.

16 minutes ago, Ann said:

There is a constant... Sean always seems to come up short. Whether because of dumb luck or bone-headed decisions, it is continual.