Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Von Miller arrest warrant

Seasons1992

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Will he be placed on the commissioner's exempt list?

If he does, what does that do for the Bills potential dead cap hit next year?

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If he does, what does that do for the Bills potential dead cap hit next year?

Not sure but isn't there something in contracts about conduct detrimental, or some such?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Really? After last year you think that? 

We won 13 games last season.

We are 6-6 this season with a +101 points differential.  Yes.  I do think that.

• Cheers 3

Just now, bdutton said:

We should sign the Hold God to make amends.

I am surprised no one signed him this year. Now? His career is over unless he heads to Canada or the XFL or something...

1 minute ago, bdutton said:

This is the Billsiest of Billsy seasons I think I have ever endured.

This year is shaping up to be Billsy.  But don't know that anything could epitomize that more than the Mularky led team that went 9-7 and lost at home to the Stillers scrubs to blow a chance to make the playoffs when the Jest did what the Jest do and lost in St. Louis later that day.  Had the Bills won, then the Jest being Jesty would've given the Bills a playoff berth.

Pretty sure that was the year that they lost the opener at home to Jax when Clements tried to catch an interception on 4th down instead of batting it to the turf and got it ripped from his arms.  Jax eventually scored (also on 4th down?) as time expired.

They started the year 0-4.  It was the year that they drafted Losman and also the year they decided to let Winfield (and Ruben Brown, not as big a loss) walk.

Sorry, but THAT year, 2004, is darn hard to top when it comes to being Billsy. 

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Strictly from a football standpoint, Miller has looked completely cooked this season.  In 8 games he's logged 163 snaps (20 per game) and registered 2 tackles, 1 QB hit, and 0 sacks.  He was probably heading toward being finished anyway but now it's definitely over.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2