Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Von Miller arrest warrant

Seasons1992

12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

So? Thoughts on Von being allowed to play? Seeing some backlash on twitter. 

Innocent until proven guilty, but that won't keep the ATOP Holier Than Thou Church of Woke from wanting blood from everyone if he's on the field.

After what happened to Matt Araiza, I'm hopeful the team learned it's lesson about bowing to the freaks who still think you should believe ALL women and make ALL men pay regardless of whether the women are full of shit.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Cheers 3

38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Accusations are convictions, because all women must be believed, as long as they're not Israeli victims of Hamas violence.

Yes, but I'm told that those women had it coming because it was retribution for making those men live in an open air prison.

Nouseforaname
12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes, but I'm told that those women had it coming because it was retribution for making those men live in an open air prison.

They had it coming because it didn't actually happen since I haven't seent the evidence with my own eyes.

Nouseforaname
17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Innocent until proven guilty, but that won't keep the ATOP Holier Than Thou Church of Woke from wanting blood from everyone if he's on the field.

After what happened to Matt Araiza, I'm hopeful the team learned it's lesson about bowing to the freaks who still think you should believe ALL women and make ALL men pay regardless of whether the women are full of shit.

McD and Beane handled it well yesterday in the press conference IMHO.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

McD and Beane handled it well yesterday in the press conference IMHO.

Yes, even answering the same question over and over and over. They answered the question. Letting the NFL take the lead. Lets talk football now!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

is the ghost of John Wawrow’s empty bottle of gin still haunting the hallowed halls of ATOP? If so, i bet he is leading the brigade.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

is the ghost of John Wawrow’s empty bottle of gin still haunting the hallowed halls of ATOP? If so, i bet he is leading the brigade.

image.thumb.jpeg.1c10159cd32b3b1978c6d2829025a007.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

In all fairness, ATOP was at its best when Wawrow was posting drunk at 3 a.m. Second only to watching them make Timmah Graham cry like he just got slapped by Cammeron Poe on Con-Air.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In all fairness, ATOP was at its best when Wawrow was posting drunk at 3 a.m. Second only to watching them make Timmah Graham cry like he just got slapped by Cammeron Poe on Con-Air.

Now I've got an image of Jerry Sullivan strapped in to an airplane seat singing "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands."

Fitting metaphor for Buffalo sports reporting, now that I think of it...

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Now I've got an image of Jerry Sullivan strapped in to an airplane seat singing "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands."

Fitting metaphor for Buffalo sports reporting, now that I think of it...

Or telling the other Buffalo sports journalists to ixnay the whole space dementia thing.

That's right. I crossed the Buscemi streams.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Or telling the other Buffalo sports journalists to ixnay the whole space dementia thing.

That's right. I crossed the Buscemi streams.

Donnie, you’re out of your element

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...