Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Von Miller arrest warrant

Seasons1992

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Ann said:

I read that yes, she was.

So either she's a whack-a-doodle for staying with a serial abuser.  Or she's a whack-a-doodle for serial false reports of abuse.

Either way, ditch the whack-a-doodle.  

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

On 11/30/2023 at 12:44 PM, Nouseforaname said:

The nfl has a short memory unless it’s involving the bills.

We already know what we have with the league. They don't give a shit if you beat your pregnant girlfriend, beat your child, or kill dogs by drowning them and putting a bullet in their head because they lost a fight.

I, on the other, DO give a shit. If there's anything to this, he needs to be gone. I don't piss all over Tyreek Hill every chance I get just because he plays for the Fish.

As far as the team is concerned, unless someone can show me otherwise, losing this year's Von Miller won't make this year's defense that much worse anyway.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 3

Nouseforaname
38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We already know what we have with the league. They don't give a shit if you beat your pregnant girlfriend, beat your child, or kill dogs by drowning them and putting a bullet in their head because they lost a fight.

I, on the other, DO give a shit. If there's anything to this, he needs to be gone. I don't piss all over Tyreek Hill every chance I get just because he plays for the Fish.

As far as the team is concerned, unless someone can show me otherwise, losing this year's Von Miller won't make this year's defense that much worse anyway.

The impact on the bills is already priced in.  It's a huge distraction during a season that didn't need any.

I agree with you on your second point, no matter how toxic the relationship you're in, you don't assault a woman.  If you have the ability to sign a contract for 120 million dollars, you have the ability to walk away from a toxic relationship that will ultimately cost you that 120 M.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

If you have the ability to sign a contract for 120 million dollars, you have the ability to walk away from a toxic relationship that will ultimately cost you that 120 M.

Kinda like getting behind the wheel of a car when you have the ability to pay someone else in those scenarios when you shouldn't be driving.

• Applause 4

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Kinda like getting behind the wheel of a car when you have the ability to pay someone else in those scenarios when you shouldn't be driving.

What's the point of buying a pimped out lambo if you're not going to drive it drunk amirite??

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The impact on the bills is already priced in.  It's a huge distraction during a season that didn't need any.

I agree with you on your second point, no matter how toxic the relationship you're in, you don't assault a woman.  If you have the ability to sign a contract for 120 million dollars, you have the ability to walk away from a toxic relationship that will ultimately cost you that 120 M.

Unless there's a kid.  Then it's a lot harder.

• Applause 2

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Unless there's a kid.  Then it's a lot harder.

Something, something, Shady, baby momma, house, something, something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yep.  I have the same thought.  I've gotten into some brutal arguments over the years with Mrs. snafu.  I never once thought of smacking her around.

I think there's a 32million cap hit even though it looks like he's owed 23million next year.

I wonder if they can restructure and dump him.  The defense won't miss him at all based on the level of his play this year. He's literally been taking snaps away from more effective players.  And I don't want to hear about "culture" if they keep him -- even if he were playing well. He can go rehab his image someplace else.

Edit:  if not for this incident, I was all for being patient with Miller's progress.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 4
  • Cheers 1

51 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yep.  I have the same thought.  I've gotten into some brutal arguments over the years with Mrs. snafu.  I never once thought of smacking her around.

I think there's a 32million cap hit even though it looks like he's owed 23million next year.

I wonder if they can restructure and dump him.  The defense won't miss him at all based on the level of his play this year. He's literally been taking snaps away from more effective players.  And I don't want to hear about "culture" if they keep him -- even if he were playing well. He can go rehab his image someplace else.

Edit:  if not for this incident, I was all for being patient with Miller's progress.

Looks like a $15M hit if they release him after next season, so our patience will need to hold out a little longer.

He might get suspended at the start of next season, but 4 games would be the max.  He didn't violate the Ray Rice rule.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

A little backstory, if true.

More...

Full text from Xeets:

The pregnant woman accusing Von Miller of assault while pregnant made the same accusation against him

last year — and then she proceeded to drop the charges she raised, the warrant was absolved, and she decided to have a 2nd child with him. And she’s a former stripper and ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather and she claimed that Mayweather beat her before signing an NDA.

Yet many are failing to report these facts because they’d seriously undermine the story and they’d lose clicks and views; sad.

If she’s truly pregnant, this would be her 3rd child with Miller.

Like the last allegations, these allegations were made a week or two following Miller’s decision to break up with her. Miller should not be free of guilt, but the context in this situation matters a lot. There should be no rush on judgement until all the evidence is accounted for.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Nouseforaname
15 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I guess he could have avoided smacking his girl friend around in Dallas if he had opted to focus on his job in Buffalo and figure out how to close out games

You really are brain dead.

16 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I guess he could have avoided smacking his girl friend around in Dallas if he had opted to focus on his job in Buffalo and figure out how to close out games

We have the dumbest phucking fans on the planet.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

More...

Full text from Xeets:

The pregnant woman accusing Von Miller of assault while pregnant made the same accusation against him

last year — and then she proceeded to drop the charges she raised, the warrant was absolved, and she decided to have a 2nd child with him. And she’s a former stripper and ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather and she claimed that Mayweather beat her before signing an NDA.

Yet many are failing to report these facts because they’d seriously undermine the story and they’d lose clicks and views; sad.

Like the last allegations, these allegations were made a week or two following Miller’s decision to break up with her. Miller should not be free of guilt, but the context in this situation matters a lot. There should be no rush on judgement until all the evidence is accounted for.

Obviously a dits she probably threw a salt shaker at Von and then called 911 and claimed to be a victim of a salt. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

More...

Full text from Xeets:

None of that matters if he put his hands on her.

Its like getting into a fight with a dickhead teenager.  There is no “yeah but”.  Even if you’re right, you already lost.

• Like 3