Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Von Miller arrest warrant

Seasons1992

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I am surprised no one signed him this year. Now? His career is over unless he heads to Canada or the XFL or something...

If I remember the Bills were under pressure from the league so if his career isn't revived I hope he sues the hell out of them

4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Also, how could she not escape him? She must not be a QB!

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but that was some funny **** right there considering how his, and our season has gone

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

14 minutes ago, Cinga said:

If I remember the Bills were under pressure from the league so if his career isn't revived I hope he sues the hell out of them

Out of whom? The NFL or the Bills?

23 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Does an arrested and exempt player count towards the cap. 

In their current year, I would think so.

Upthread I questioned whether his arrest and subsequent conviction would trigger a, 'conduct detrimental' clause. A post a bit later from Greg at Cover 1 stated that depending upon the language in his contract, guarantees could be nullified.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Upthread I questioned whether his arrest and subsequent conviction would trigger a, 'conduct detrimental' clause. A post a bit later from Greg at Cover 1 stated that depending upon the language in his contract, guarantees could be nullified.

He should get hill’s lawyer.

• Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

• Cheers 9

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

While it certainly could be true, with Florio's recent admission of making up crap, I would be leary of anything he reports at this point.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Dallas Morning News with details.

NFL linebacker Von Miller suspected of domestic violence in Dallas, police officials say

... Police allege in the court document that the argument, which started over upcoming travel plans, began about 10:40 a.m. in the main bedroom of their apartment. The woman then went into their home office and slammed the door, which the affidavit says made Miller “visibly angry.”

Miller then walked into the office and yelled at the woman to “get out,” the affidavit says. The woman tried to comply, but wanted time to retrieve some of her belongings, such as her laptop and phones.

As she was grabbing them, the affidavit says Miller shoved and pushed her. The woman repeatedly yelled “Stop, I’m pregnant.”

Miller continued to push the woman as he stepped on her feet, which caused her to fall back into a chair, the affidavit says. He then put a hand on her neck and applied pressure for 3 to 5 seconds, according to the affidavit, which police say caused pain but not difficulty breathing. As she continued to try to gather her belongings, Miller grabbed her phone, threw her laptop on the floor and stomped on it, the affidavit says.

As she tried to pick up her laptop, Miller yanked her hair, pulling a chunk of it out and causing her to collapse, the affidavit says. She got up and began to record Miller on her phone, which she put in her pocket, police wrote in the affidavit.

The affidavit says Miller once again grabbed the woman again, pushed her onto a couch, wrapped both hands around her neck and applied pressure.

The woman told Miller she was calling police, which prompted him to leave the apartment, the affidavit says.

Police responded to the apartment condominium and saw the woman had “minor abrasions” on her left hand, as well as bruising on her abdomen, left bicep and neck that was “consistent with applied pressure,” the affidavit says.

The woman showed police a recording where Miller could be heard in the background yelling and telling her to get out, according to the affidavit. In her 911 call, she also identified herself and Miller, the affidavit says.

The woman shared a photo with police showing a positive pregnancy test and a screenshot of texts with Miller that discussed the child’s possible due date and the location of an upcoming doctor’s appointment, according to the affidavit. ...

• Wow 1