Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

UFOs and Sitcom Math

devnull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Headline:

'UFO-like' structure 'with stairs' discovered at the bottom of the Baltic Sea (msn.com)

Conclusion:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.dda141691ba0f05b6d4e1ed02153b6e4.jpeg

Over the years, the Ocean X team continued to explore the enigma, taking samples from the site and even, in 2016, making a documentary about it all.

Volker Brüchert, a Stockholm University geologist, reportedly studied some of these samples and said: "What has been generously ignored by the Ocean-X team is that most of the samples they have brought up from the sea bottom are granites and gneisses and sandstones."

His own analysis prompted him to insist that there was nothing mysterious about the object at all.

"I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock,” he said.

“My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the Ice Age many thousands of years ago."

Edited by snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, snafu said:

Headline:

'UFO-like' structure 'with stairs' discovered at the bottom of the Baltic Sea (msn.com)

Conclusion:

Hide contents

image.jpeg.dda141691ba0f05b6d4e1ed02153b6e4.jpeg

Over the years, the Ocean X team continued to explore the enigma, taking samples from the site and even, in 2016, making a documentary about it all.

Volker Brüchert, a Stockholm University geologist, reportedly studied some of these samples and said: "What has been generously ignored by the Ocean-X team is that most of the samples they have brought up from the sea bottom are granites and gneisses and sandstones."

His own analysis prompted him to insist that there was nothing mysterious about the object at all.

"I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock,” he said.

“My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the Ice Age many thousands of years ago."

Probably just a set of airstairs to board the Baltic Sea Millennium Falcon.

• Haha 1