Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Wild Card Round: BILLS vs Steelers, January 14th SNF Pregame Thread [Game Moved to Monday at 4:30PM]

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Discuss everything leading up to the game here!

AA8CB3D8-883D-4CD8-B28A-298DCFDF857A.thumb.jpeg.9c09aed6f3d980227849abb3c2f9e661.jpeg

monday.png.0fd33ce4dca3851a5db537ee3363f19f.png

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

📍 Highmark Stadium
⏲️ 1 PM EST (Sunday, January 14)
📺 CBS (Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson)
📻 Westwood One (Tom McCarthy & Tony Bosseli) / WGR 550 (Chris Brown, Eric Wood & Sal Capaccio)

Need something to keep you warm for the game? Check out Ann's Tailgating Recipes. There are tons of recipes there for you to choose from.

NFL Viewing Map (updated every Wednesday)

Point spread: Bills -10
Point total: 36
Moneyline: Bills -535, Steelers +400

• Like 2

Ninety-4

Tough matchup.  Steelers have a way of dirtying up their games.  Tomlin is a tough SOB and his team reflects that.  Gonna be cold, windy and possibly snowy.  Could be a low scoring nail biter, but the Bills should prevail at home.  

• Like 4

Uncle Joe
4 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Tough matchup.  Steelers have a way of dirtying up their games.  Tomlin is a tough SOB and his team reflects that.  Gonna be cold, windy and possibly snowy.  Could be a low scoring nail biter, but the Bills should prevail at home.  

My Steeler buddy wants to bet. I told him no way I'm giving him 10.5. Tomlin could make this a 6-3 game.

• Like 1

Ninety-4
5 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

My Steeler buddy wants to bet. I told him no way I'm giving him 10.5. Tomlin could make this a 6-3 game.

Tell him no moral victories this time of year.  Straight up.  

• Like 5

IDBillzFan
4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I don't know the specific number, but the Bills were O'fer covering the spread this year on games when they were favored by double digits.

• Like 3

KD in CA
19 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

The line is 10.5??  That’s ludicrous. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

His blocking has been super this year. In that, he will be a big loss if he can't go Sunday.

blocks.jpg.7d01ff3c3e43d7958c47c6a2b130d256.jpg

Davis took out two Dolphins defenders on that long Shakir screen that went for 40 yards down the sideline.

Edited by snafu
Oops, I didn't read that other tweet in there.
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Focus on stopping Najee and Warren. Make Rudolph throw it and watch the blowout. Simple 😁

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname

Hey guys, I’m probably heading to the game Sunday.  Will I be able to find parking? Also, I will be staying near elmwood village.  How bad does traffic get going to the game ?

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Hey guys, I’m probably heading to the game Sunday.  Will I be able to find parking? Also, I will be staying near elmwood village.  How bad does traffic get going to the game ?

Bad. This will help.

Have a great time!

• Like 2

Fansince88
18 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Well, I will be in section 339 wearing the jersey in my pic! Buy me a hot chocolate. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, I will be in section 339 wearing the jersey in my pic! Buy me a hot chocolate. 

I haven't purchased tickets yet but I'm thinking of getting in section 113.

• Like 2

Fansince88
4 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

I haven't purchased tickets yet but I'm thinking of getting in section 113.

Mine were free. Perhaps we shall meet! My 1 concern is the cold. Got frost bite in the fingers three years ago and they are still real sensitive. Who else is braving the cold?

• Like 1
  • Wow 2