Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Wild Card Round: BILLS vs Steelers, January 14th SNF Pregame Thread [Game Moved to Monday at 4:30PM]

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Nouseforaname
Just now, Fansince88 said:

Mine were free. Perhaps we shall meet! My 1 concern is the cold. Got frost bite in the fingers three years ago and they are still real sensitive. Who else is braving the cold?

That is what is causing my brother and I to hesitate.  I may live in a frozen wasteland but I don't know if I want to tough staying outside in the freezing cold.

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

That is what is causing my brother and I to hesitate.  I may live in a frozen wasteland but I don't know if I want to tough staying outside in the freezing cold.

Layers, layers, and then layers. I'm actually thinking about picking up a heated jacket. Hand warmers in a chest pocket help too. I forget how far North you are but I am near the 1000 Island region so I know cold. Also, my Josh Allen Look-alike is joining me.  That is if he isn't restoring power all weekend. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Well, I will be in section 339 wearing the jersey in my pic! Buy me a hot chocolate. 

If you have any sense of decency and Bills Mafia honor, you will strip down before halftime and Moon Tony Romo and Jim Nance on National TV. 

Take one for the team. We’ll setup a Go Fund Me for your legal expenses. Trust me. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Focus on stopping Najee and Warren. Make Rudolph throw it and watch the blowout. Simple 😁

It could work out that way.  Rudolph isn't exactly a cold weather QB being from SC and playing college ball in OK.  

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

If you have any sense of decency and Bills Mafia honor, you will strip down before halftime and Moon Tony Romo and Jim Nance on National TV. 

Take one for the team. We’ll setup a Go Fund Me for your legal expenses. Trust me. 

He’s got to paint “Mead” on one cheek, and “Coin” on the other cheek.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Fansince88
24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That would be a hate crime for sure. Get that into your eyes and you will never be able to wipe it out of your mind. You don't know what you are asking my friend.

Do you think they will see me from there? 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Love 1

Nouseforaname

Can we please have a stress free win? Is that too much to ask after the last couple of months?

• Like 5

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Mine were free. Perhaps we shall meet! My 1 concern is the cold. Got frost bite in the fingers three years ago and they are still real sensitive. Who else is braving the cold?

My fingers have had no circulation since my first case of COVID. No gloves keep my fingers warm for more than 10 minutes, but I got these for Christmas and they do the trick for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDPWSN36?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

718yI4sDNBL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

CarpetCrawler
54 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Can we please have a stress free win? Is that too much to ask after the last couple of months?

A stress-free victory, what is that? What team are you a fan of???

• Haha 2

Nouseforaname
9 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

A stress-free victory, what is that? What team are you a fan of???

You’re right. Bring on the 4th quarter 3 point lead!

• Like 2

Chandemonium

Just bought a ticket for the game. I’ll be making the trek up from South Carolina. Go Bills!

• Like 5
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Go Bills!!! I hope you guys have a successful playoffs.

Likewise.

3 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

My fingers have had no circulation since my first case of COVID. No gloves keep my fingers warm for more than 10 minutes, but I got these for Christmas and they do the trick for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDPWSN36?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

718yI4sDNBL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg

Also, mittens work much better at keeping hands warm than gloves do.

• Like 3

Arodgers12

You guys deserve success. You’ve been through so much pain. I want you guys to win. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Seasons1992
12 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Hey guys, I’m probably heading to the game Sunday.  Will I be able to find parking? Also, I will be staying near elmwood village.  How bad does traffic get going to the game ?

I HIGHLY recommend taking an Uber around 8:30am to the stadium. Then when leaving walk away from the normal crowds in any direction, and THEN call your Uber back. If you're not familiar with gameday traffic, Sunday won't be the time to learn about it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Seasons1992

8 hours ago, Ann said:

Weird

So now I will always associate chicken nuggets with Steeler fans. 

Perfect.

Break out the honey and dinosaur nuggies in Yinzer town.

• Haha 3

Seasons1992
10 hours ago, snafu said:

He’s got to paint “Mead” on one cheek, and “Coin” on the other cheek.

Don't forget "STROMBOLI" across the chest.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2