Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2024 Wild Card Round: BILLS vs Steelers, January 14th SNF Pregame Thread [Game Moved to Monday at 4:30PM]

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Arodgers12
2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I HIGHLY recommend taking an Uber around 8:30am to the stadium. Then when leaving walk away from the normal crowds in any direction, and THEN call your Uber back. If you're not familiar with gameday traffic, Sunday won't be the time to learn about it. 🙂

I’ll be cheering hard for you guys!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Methinks Tomlinson will have his charges amping up the Nasties for this game. They gonna want to hurt some bodies and knock them out of the game and beyond if they can.

I hate Pitzbooger. 

• Like 2

Arodgers12
1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Methinks Tomlinson will have his charges amping up the Nasties for this game. They gonna want to hurt some bodies and knock them out of the game and beyond if they can.

I hate Pitzbooger. 

I hope you guys play smashmouth football with them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I hate Pitzbooger. 

Been that way against Pittsburgh for the last 50 years.  Hope our run D is ready to go.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

It could work out that way.  Rudolph isn't exactly a cold weather QB being from SC and playing college ball in OK.  

It all depends if the Bills can stop their run game. I believe they have not much else. IF the Bills can stop it

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

It could work out that way.  Rudolph isn't exactly a cold weather QB being from SC and playing college ball in OK.  

Cold, no.  Foggy? Yes...

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

You guys deserve success. You’ve been through so much pain. I want you guys to win. 

Thanks. We've been through a lot, but at least we don't have Jimmy Kimmel jumping in our shit.

• Like 2

Arodgers12
15 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thanks. We've been through a lot, but at least we don't have Jimmy Kimmel jumping in our shit.

That’s the Jets problem. I’m a Packers Fan. I should change my username.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1