Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘24 Wild Card Round General Game Day Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Fansince88
12 hours ago, Ann said:

I hope everyone stays safe. Those are frostbite numbers. 

Had it and pay for it every year. Got the best mittens known to mankind now for the cold. Render your hands absolutely useless yet warm just the same. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Alaska Darin

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Uncle Joe

The NFL is about to experience two of the most extreme weather games in its history.  

Wind chills are expected to drop as low as -30°F in Kansas City as the #Chiefs battle the #Dolphins tomorrow night.  

On Sunday morning in Buffalo, the #Bills will play against the #Steelers in heavy blowing snow, with wind gusts up to 45 mph and near-zero-degree wind chills.

Absolute cinema

• Popcorn 1

Chandemonium

I wouldn’t want to be on a cargo ship on Lake Erie today. I was listening to the NOAA weather band radio and for the offshore lake forecast they’re calling for 18-22 foot waves with the occasional 29 footer possible.

• Wow 2

1 minute ago, Chandemonium said:

I wouldn’t want to be on a cargo ship on Lake Erie today. I was listening to the NOAA weather band radio and for the offshore lake forecast they’re calling for 18-22 foot waves with the occasional 29 footer possible.

The Lake Erie Playoffs.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ann said:

The NFL is about to experience two of the most extreme weather games in its history.  

Wind chills are expected to drop as low as -30°F in Kansas City as the #Chiefs battle the #Dolphins tomorrow night.  

On Sunday morning in Buffalo, the #Bills will play against the #Steelers in heavy blowing snow, with wind gusts up to 45 mph and near-zero-degree wind chills.

Absolute cinema

That’s unfortunate as nice weather would be far more in your favor. With those conditions too much fluky shit can happen. Hopefully you’ll get on top of them quickly.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

The other boys in blue

coast guard.jpg

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like 2

I’m so tired of the brainless media and their endless Mahomes/Chiefs hype.  It’s unlikely to happen, but I’m definitely rooting for Miami.

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

I’m so tired of the brainless media and their endless Mahomes/Chiefs hype.  It’s unlikely to happen, but I’m definitely rooting for Miami.

I lost some respect for Mahomes this year after the Bills game, but ain't no way I am rooting for Miami. :flame: is the best I can do. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I lost some respect for Mahomes this year after the Bills game, but ain't no way I am rooting for Miami. :flame: is the best I can do. 

Go frostbite!!

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

As did many of the real fans here. I think he was put in a really bad position this year and finally snapped a bit which is very uncharacteristic for him. He has always taken the high road as far as mistakes by others on the offense, but when that dumb play happened by Toney it just all came out. It was not a good look. I would prefer he just focused his frustration on those that need it and go on. He really is a pretty good guy by all accounts and has for the most part handled well. I for one would love another game with Buffalo, they are always good.

Btw it is 3degrees and snowing/ blowing snow right now. Game time temperature will be -5 with -30 windchills. Tickets are down to 30 bucks ( still costs 60 to park 😂)

• Cheers 3

Yea the flame heaters are great. When we played New England in the first championship game it was cold. I was down by one and we had to help a drunk gal that got too close and caught her Chiefs coat on fire. 🤣

• Wow 2

Chandemonium
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

No he isn’t, because it was just the wild card round, not the super wild card round before the playoff expansion. This is his first appearance in the super wild card round. Saying he’s 5-0 in the super wild card round is like retroactively awarding Super Bowl titles to every team that won the NFL championship prior to 1966.

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, Carptom1 said:

Btw it is 3degrees and snowing/ blowing snow right now. Game time temperature will be -5 with -30 windchills. Tickets are down to 30 bucks ( still costs 60 to park 😂)

It was -17 when I got up this morning. I was struggling just to bring water out to the hens for five minutes. I have no freaking clue how you play football in this shit.

• Wow 2
  • Cheers 1