• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Fansince88

• Alaska Darin

• IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan

Seeing this thread already feels a lot like "Son, your mother and I are getting a divorce. Oh, and while we're at it, meet your new step-mother!"

I'm still healing, mf'er. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Cool.  When Washington bolted, kind of expected this to happen.  Hope he has a line on a good LB Coach and a good DL Coach; he's gonna need them.  Expecting he does.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Movin' on up...

Bills keep it local, but it clearly shows they created the bench from which to draw.

Bills position coaches continue to draw interest from other teams, so it sure seems like they are doing something right.

• Like 3

IDBillzFan
7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Bills position coaches continue to draw interest from other teams, so it sure seems like they are doing something right.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Daboll. He went from coach to pumpkin pretty quickly, and it's difficult to see what next year is going to look like for him. It feels like they gave Daniel Jones too much money too quickly, and now they're stuck.

Meanwhile, I was surprised to see Dorsey get picked up in Cleveland. Will this new venture have a happy ending?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Daboll. He went from coach to pumpkin pretty quickly, and it's difficult to see what next year is going to look like for him. It feels like they gave Daniel Jones too much money too quickly, and now they're stuck.

Meanwhile, I was surprised to see Dorsey get picked up in Cleveland. Will this new venture have a happy ending?

I imagine he'll be the scapegoat if the Giants don't get things together next year ('25 at the latest), but I think success there is more about Joe Schoen than Daboll.  They need to improve that roster regardless of Jones.  But yeah, if Jones is not any better than he was at the start of '23, they're in for another rough year.

Will be interesting to see what they do with the #6 pick. A few mocks I've seen have them going WR.

• Cheers 2