Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills 2024 First Draft Pick: Round 2, Pick #33 (from Carolina): WR, Florida State, Keon Coleman

Ninety-4
3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Wide-eyed 20 year old.  Trainers will have his 40-time down to 4.49 by July.  Someone tell Squirmin'.  

• Popcorn 1
  • FANtastic 1

CarpetCrawler
10 hours ago, Ann said:

Alright, I'm sold on him at least, his humble Louisianna upbringing will translate well in WNY.

He'll love Buffalo and Buffalo will love him. If his play matches his personality there's no limit.

Get this man some extra hot wings as soon as possible.

• Like 4

Keon Coleman will reportedly have “no problem” filling in for the role Stefon Diggs used to play according to several NFL scouts.

Some NFL scouts even reportedly believe Coleman has a “higher ceiling” in the Bills offense than Diggs had.

Coleman has reportedly spent time training with Malik Nabers and Ja’Marr Chase this off-season.

Not to mention, he’s related to CeeDee Lamb by blood too.

The Bills got a STUD 🔥

• Haha 1
  • Popcorn 3

Jabba The Hutt
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Keon Coleman will reportedly have “no problem” filling in for the role Stefon Diggs used to play according to several NFL scouts.

Some NFL scouts even reportedly believe Coleman has a “higher ceiling” in the Bills offense than Diggs had.

Coleman has reportedly spent time training with Malik Nabers and Ja’Marr Chase this off-season.

Not to mention, he’s related to CeeDee Lamb by blood too.

The Bills got a STUD 🔥

Love that he's related to Lamb Chops! Can he talk him into coming here plz.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Ann said:

lol

I just love this kid's attitude.  

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Ninety-4
On 5/1/2024 at 3:20 AM, Ann said:

IMG_0430.thumb.jpeg.0e0d698f425189d4d581bafb7c930f44.jpeg

Love it.  Learn all you can from Chase, Keon.  

• Popcorn 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

“Tiger WishHeCould” had me absolutely rolling.

This kid is funny.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

Cinga

I'll be the first to admit I knew nothing about him before the draft other than he was on some draft boards, I just never paid attention because of all the name players at the top of the draft of which I expected to get one. But I have never had a kid grow on me as fast as he has, everything I watch and read makes me really like this pick more and more!

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, Cinga said:

I'll be the first to admit I knew nothing about him before the draft other than he was on some draft boards, I just never paid attention because of all the name players at the top of the draft of which I expected to get one. But I have never had a kid grow on me as fast as he has, everything I watch and read makes me really like this pick more and more!

If he had run 5/100ths faster, no one in their right mind would question the choice.  It's funny how many of the real metrics people ignore because of 40 times, despite the fact that NFL history is littered with fast guys who did literally nothing in their time on the field.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1