Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

UDFA’s: Bills and notables

MothersMilk

MothersMilk
9 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I don't even like the UDFAs... what does that say?

As a mental therapist let's start here: Do you personally know any of these players?

• Boo 1

SquirminThurman
7 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

As a mental therapist let's start here: Do you personally know any of these players?

You can cope all you want. This was a really important rebuild draft and it was @ss. Really bad.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1
  • Boo 1

MothersMilk
18 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

You can cope all you want. This was a really important rebuild draft and it was @ss. Really bad.

Plainly I was joking but... this isn't a rebuild draft for us, more of a retooling draft. No one will know until September how it all plays out... we are all passengers. Expect the best and fear the worst.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Dudes name is “Bills”? Seriously? Does this count as a Williams?

He’s gotta wear #1.

Bills, #1.

Yeah.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Araiza should be on this team... &#%$ everybody who thinks differently

&#%$ing people who are opposed is sort of the accusation that got this all started in the first place…

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

Ninety-4
2 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Since you have a crystal ball and have already seen how this draft class performs over the next couple years, can you tell me where the S&P 500 will be at the end of 2026?

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1

SquirminThurman
17 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Since you have a crystal ball and have already seen how this draft class performs over the next couple years, can you tell me where the S&P 500 will be at the end of 2026?

No but my AFC East rankings for 2024 look like this:

Miami: 11-13 wins

NY Jets: 9-11 wins

Buffalo: 8-10 wins

New England: 7-9 wins

My crystal ball also says the AFC South is the new dog with 3 teams with 9+ wins.

Houston, Jax and Indy are no joke.

Never mind the tough AFC North.

The Bills did not do enough this draft to move the needle. Other teams did, no UDFA is going to change that. Miami crushed this draft and the Jets will be better with Rodgers.

My crystal ball also says the Eagles are the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

Edited by SquirminThurman
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Popcorn 1

10 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

Plainly I was joking but... this isn't a rebuild draft for us, more of a retooling draft. No one will know until September how it all plays out... we are all passengers. Expect the best and fear the worst.

I agree. This is a retool, not a rebuild.

• Like 1

Sig1Hunter
8 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

To each their own. I love the draft. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
5 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

No but my AFC East rankings for 2024 look like this:

Miami: 11-13 wins

NY Jets: 9-11 wins

Buffalo: 8-10 wins

New England: 7-9 wins

My crystal ball also says the AFC South is the new dog with 3 teams with 9+ wins.

Houston, Jax and Indy are no joke.

Never mind the tough AFC North.

The Bills did not do enough this draft to move the needle. Other teams did, no UDFA is going to change that. Miami crushed this draft and the Jets will be better with Rodgers.

My crystal ball also says the Eagles are the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

Bills Vs SF for next 5 years in SB

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If he makes the roster, I'm buying his jersey.

A Chinese knock off of course.

10 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

This is what I think. They probably got some good players in the draft that will pan out in time. But who is going to contribute this year? That is what I wanted early in this draft, a receiver that will help Josh so he doesn’t need to put his cape on every Sunday. That leads to mistakes and ultimately he will suffer a serious injury.

Bean already said it will be hard for Coleman to get on the field early next year. That is exactly what we didn’t need!

• Like 1

Fansince88
11 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

I don't even like the UDFAs... what does that say?

Says there is no pleasing you.