MothersMilk

Fansince88
8 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

No but my AFC East rankings for 2024 look like this:

Miami: 11-13 wins

NY Jets: 9-11 wins

Buffalo: 8-10 wins

New England: 7-9 wins

My crystal ball also says the AFC South is the new dog with 3 teams with 9+ wins.

Houston, Jax and Indy are no joke.

Never mind the tough AFC North.

The Bills did not do enough this draft to move the needle. Other teams did, no UDFA is going to change that. Miami crushed this draft and the Jets will be better with Rodgers.

My crystal ball also says the Eagles are the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

Boy, you suck at this fan thing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Ann said:

I am surprised he wasn’t drafted. With his pedigree, he knows what it takes in the NFL to succeed.

My question is why not? 

• I don't know 1

Fansince88
32 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Wr or RB? Like him. Anyone seen his measurements? Looks tall.

• Like 1

Fansince88
37 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Big question here. Mostly for @Jabba The Hutt. Who is bigger. Shorter or Johnson. Shouldn't have but I had to. 

the-office-shornt.gif

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

Spartacus
3 hours ago, Pete said:

This is what I think. They probably got some good players in the draft that will pan out in time. But who is going to contribute this year? That is what I wanted early in this draft, a receiver that will help Josh so he doesn’t need to put his cape on every Sunday. That leads to mistakes and ultimately he will suffer a serious injury.

Bean already said it will be hard for Coleman to get on the field early next year. That is exactly what we didn’t need!

other than the WRs taken in the top 10, who was going to start from day 1 and  be a stud target hog?

newsflash - pretty sure the 2nd half of last season showed pretty clearly the offense going forward won't be force feeding the ball and 1st reads to just one WR- 

• Like 3
  • clown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
14 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

I don't even like the UDFAs... what does that say?

It says the same thing it said the first 45 times you posted how much you dislike what the Bills did this past week.

• Applause 2

IDBillzFan
10 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

Man, do I have a pick 'em contest coming up that is tailor-made for you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Dudes name is “Bills”? Seriously? Does this count as a Williams?

I'll allow it.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, SquirminThurman said:

My crystal ball also says the AFC South is the new dog with 3 teams with 9+ wins.

Houston, Jax and Indy are no joke.

Never mind the tough AFC North.

The Bills did not do enough this draft to move the needle. Other teams did, no UDFA is going to change that. Miami crushed this draft and the Jets will be better with Rodgers.

My crystal ball also says the Eagles are the NFC representative in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, predict the Jets go over .500.  That always works out well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This may sound crazy but the ufl is playing now. Does any one watch that? Any recorders in that league that are excelling?

38 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

other than the WRs taken in the top 10, who was going to start from day 1 and  be a stud target hog?

newsflash - pretty sure the 2nd half of last season showed pretty clearly the offense going forward won't be force feeding the ball and 1st reads to just one WR- 

Did I say force feed the ball to anybody? And how far did they make it last year? Was that the afc championship game they lost in Buffalo? I see a lot of people ok with sneaking into the playoffs, wounded duck Pitt almost coming back on us and losing to kc. Newsflash, those are not my goals. I also don’t want to see Josh have to put on his cape every Sunday, trying to make something happen and throwing picks. At some point he needs to stop running, it will catch up to him some day and he will get hurt! 

Edited by Pete
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Pete said:

Newsflash, those are not my goals.

Pray tell, what are your goals?  :classic_rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

And top 10-15 is where I wanted the bills to trade up to. Get one of the young studs wr and pair him with Josh for the next decade on a cost controlled contract. 

Next year we will be signing a very expensive free agent or right back here needing to draft a wr. I don’t want the expensive free agent.

Alaska Darin
4 hours ago, Pete said:

This is what I think. They probably got some good players in the draft that will pan out in time. But who is going to contribute this year? That is what I wanted early in this draft, a receiver that will help Josh so he doesn’t need to put his cape on every Sunday. That leads to mistakes and ultimately he will suffer a serious injury.

Bean already said it will be hard for Coleman to get on the field early next year. That is exactly what we didn’t need!

We should start sucking more so we can get immediate draft contributors.

• clown 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Haha 1

Alaska Darin
15 minutes ago, Pete said:

And top 10-15 is where I wanted the bills to trade up to. Get one of the young studs wr and pair him with Josh for the next decade on a cost controlled contract. 

Next year we will be signing a very expensive free agent or right back here needing to draft a wr. I don’t want the expensive free agent.

10 to 15 would have gotten you Brian Thomas and a huge waste of draft capital.  Good job, you're already fired.

• Like 1
  • clown 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Good job, you're already fired.

He's got TDS. Now you've triggered him.

• clown 1
  • Haha 5