Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

Crap Throwing Clavin
20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't care if he is from Buffalo, douchbag

Gronk is like every single meathead high school football player I ever knew out of Williamsville.

You can take the meathead out of Williamsville North.  But he's still a meathead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Gronk is like every single meathead high school football player I ever knew out of Williamsville.

You can take the meathead out of Williamsville North.  But he's still a meathead.

Did you play?

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

:classic_laugh:

Oh, wait...

you-were-serious-about-that.gif

Haha, not a bit. I would picture you studying the playbook in the library and then saying, "Coach, don't bothering putting me in. Your plays suck". 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Haha, not a bit. I would picture you studying the playbook in the library and then saying, "Coach, don't bothering putting me in. Your plays suck". 

Yeah, I get along so well with others, I'm definitely one for team sports.

• Haha 2

Not yet talked about it? Really? :classic_dry:

Bill Belichick's future headlines unresolved coaching situations

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick and team owner Robert Kraft are expected to meet soon to discuss their futures. Although many around the league expect that a change will come in New England, the sides apparently have not yet talked about a split at any point this season, sources told ESPN.

Belichick's future in New England is one of several unresolved coaching situations that teams face as they enter the final week of the regular season

</snip>

• Cheers 2

On 12/31/2023 at 4:56 PM, Ann said:

Cheats have their most losses in a season since 1991.

They’re teetering on the brink. 
It warms one’s soul. 

Belichick had quite the entourage, keeping everyone away, walking off the field. 

Crap Throwing Clavin

Red Zone was listing his humanitarian work.  Like: visiting prisons to help rehabilitate prisoners.

And I'm thinking "You sure he wasn't recruiting?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1