Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

IDBillzFan
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Yup; it was over when they were forced to go with washed up Cam Newton in 2020.

And Justin Zimmer punching the ball out of Newton’s arms was the moment the Bills long NE hex ended.

Man, I remember that like it was yesterday. It had all the makings of another "Pats* come from behind in the final minutes to kick the Bills fans in the nutsack," and then...well...some say, my small heart grew three sizes that day.

• Applause 1
  • FANtastic 2

Boutte was booked in Baton Rouge on a felony count of computer fraud and a misdemeanor count of gaming prohibited by persons under 21.

Alaska Darin
4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Boutte was booked in Baton Rouge on a felony count of computer fraud and a misdemeanor count of gaming prohibited by persons under 21.

Just send him off to war.  :classic_dry:

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

That's certainly one way of looking at it...another is that the organization is in shambles and that no outsider wants anything to do with all the pain that's coming because it's going to take years to get the stink off.  It's exactly the same reason the BILLS got retread coaches for almost 2 decades.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 1/27/2024 at 12:41 PM, Alaska Darin said:

That's certainly one way of looking at it...another is that the organization is in shambles and that no outsider wants anything to do with all the pain that's coming because it's going to take years to get the stink off.  It's exactly the same reason the BILLS got retread coaches for almost 2 decades.

To-MAY-to, to-MAH-to...

• Applause 2

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Shhh... no one tell @Aloyouis.

🤪

He has not been here in 2 years. His last reply cracks me up to this day:

Once again I gave you kids too much rope expecting you to behave like adults. And once again you wrapped it around your own necks. Just so you know, there are places on the interwebs that actually have egging conversation between opposing fans. Not here. Here you stick to the 4th grade playground shit. What ever. Congrats on your new dynasty. Get that division flag from covid 2020 hanging high.
  • Haha 3

Uncle Joe
On 2/20/2024 at 8:15 AM, Ann said:

Pretty sure he made that special teams play a couple years ago where he pushed our guy into the punt returner causing a fumble. Heads up veteran play.

Uncle Joe
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He has not been here in 2 years. His last reply cracks me up to this day:

Once again I gave you kids too much rope expecting you to behave like adults. And once again you wrapped it around your own necks. Just so you know, there are places on the interwebs that actually have egging conversation between opposing fans. Not here. Here you stick to the 4th grade playground shit. What ever. Congrats on your new dynasty. Get that division flag from covid 2020 hanging high.

4 peat

buffalo Josh notches.jpg

• Haha 2

Fansince88
On 2/29/2024 at 9:29 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You know, we did laughed at Tua and his falling training. He didnt get hurt. Even thou I laughed, I might leave this one alone.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

CarpetCrawler
12 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

You know, we did laughed at Tua and his falling training. He didnt get hurt. Even thou I laughed, I might leave this one alone.

He's just practicing throwing INTs to Linebackers.