Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

6 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

That's pretty much giving the player away.  

Not saying that was the actual trade….just and example.  Give up a 6 and get a 4.

On 9/18/2022 at 8:57 AM, Alaska Darin said:

My head says "NE winning is probably good for the BILLS from the Home Field Advantage" perspective but my heart hopes the Steelers and MT10 just pound the Pats into the turf.

It is obvious he didnt text him the game plan. in fact Im sure he removed Brian from his contacts list.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 9/22/2022 at 3:58 PM, Alaska Darin said:

This is an epic fail.  Watch 83.

There's a tweet in that thread blaming Humphrey (83) for running the wrong route.  :classic_laugh:

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Mac has now thrown 3 end zone interceptions in his last 4 games. :classic_laugh:

He's hitting targets in the red zone! [/M@$$h@l&s]

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Mac has now thrown 3 end zone interceptions in his last 4 games. :classic_laugh:

I look forward to him getting to Garoppolo status by getting a safety and throwing a pick six in the same play.

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

If there's a better job on this planet than Patriots' beat writer...

His schtick is wearing out more and more every day.. especially since it is now crystal clear who the motor that ran the NE franchise success was

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

His schtick is wearing out more and more every day.. especially since it is now crystal clear who the motor that ran the NE franchise success was

He’s obtained Robert E. Lee status amongst the faithful. He’s a Demi-God who is unassailable in spite of the obvious missteps, shortcomings, and defeats. It is heresy to directly attack him for the current situation. 

Lee lost Jackson, and subsequently the war. He lost Brady, and now Shula’s record may be out of reach.

sic semper tyrantus.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

22 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Ernie Adams right?

4XJYNXC4FZHDNOSVQQ4X6RQ6BM.jpg

• Haha 3

I find it interesting that the Pats* vs. GB game opened with GB as 101/2 point favorites.

Mac is out. Hoyer to start. Line drops to GB by 91/points.

• Haha 2

Chandemonium
9 hours ago, snafu said:

I hope Hoyer plays lights out. 

I hope not for his sake. Tua played with his lights out and look what happened there.

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 10/1/2022 at 11:04 AM, snafu said:

I hope Hoyer plays lights out. 

Well...looks like his lights are out.

• Haha 1