Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Someone remind me...who's the Pats' OC again?  :classic_laugh:

Bluto, senior football advisor/offensive line coach. 

(Yes, I know that was a rhetorical question)

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Studying the New England offense after their second preseason game, something stood out immediately.

They were struggling to protect the quarterback.

It did not show up in the box score, as Mac Jones was sacked just once in his limited action, and rookie Bailey Zappe was also sacked once, but watching the Patriots offense while Jones was in the game, you saw a quarterback who rarely had a chance to set his feet in the pocket."

The whale is nearing the shoreline!

• Haha 2

I'm at least savvy enough to know preseason is just preseason, but I made a point of watching the first half of the Pats* v. Raiders game, and they truly are a mess on offense.

Everyone knows a rookie quarterback's best chance to succeed in the NFL is to maintain their OC for a few years, but to lose his OC after one year and put a couple of defensive coaches in charge of the offense is having precisely the effect even an football rube like myself could have predicted for Mac Jones.

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

but to lose his OC after one year and put a couple of defensive coaches in charge of the offense is having precisely the effect even an football rube like myself could have predicted for Mac Jones.

2aa.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Applause 1

Deranged Rhino

And then this - though, I haven't listened to it and am not certain he actually said the quoted... 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Like piling on the Cheats as much as the next guy, maybe more.  But we're now laughing at them for cutting a 5th round rookie?  With their $77MM worth of wide outs they weren't snagging Shakir before Beane stepped to the podium.  Shakir is the exception, not that 5th round RB.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Like piling on the Cheats as much as the next guy, maybe more.  But we're now laughing at them for cutting a 5th round rookie?  With their $77MM worth of wide outs they weren't snagging Shakir before Beane stepped to the podium.  Shakir is the exception, not that 5th round RB.

Yes, I am laughing at the *Patriots. They are on the precipice of turning into a dumpster fire right before our very eyes.

• FANtastic 1