Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

On 10/22/2022 at 12:35 PM, IDBillzFan said:

This is awesome. Are they still cheating? Who knows?

Will we start talking about the Patriots* as cheaters again? Damn straight.

headset issues early on

typical of NE 

QB slides and kicks nearest defender in the nads

so like Brady 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

That means they’re ahead of schedule. Brady just left a couple seasons ago, and Mac is the new Collins. They still need to hit the Flutie/Johnson phase (preferably without the defense to carry them to wildcard appearances) for a few years before signing a semi-successful vet from a division rival (Tua is the new Bledsoe?), and then maybe they can get to Edwards/Losman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

The Patriots are now 20 and 20 since Brady left.  Their QBs have combined for 40 TDs and 36 interceptions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Patriots are now 20 and 20 since Brady left.  Their QBs have combined for 40 TDs and 36 interceptions.

That seems better than I expected.

Crap Throwing Clavin
26 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

At least somebody had it going on last night in Foxboro.

Sort of thing you'd expect from Zack Wilson, really...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

My favorite part is how they go back to his Cleveland days to point out that he's more than a little bit of an idiot.

I know my position isn't the most popular but, remove Brady from the equation and he is 38-39. All of which says he is mediocre at best.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I know my position isn't the most popular but, remove Brady from the equation and he is 38-39. All of which says he is mediocre at best.

Kind of like this guy.

Belichick1.jpg?resize=777,437

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

No one consistently wins in the NFL without a QB.  I don't know why this keeps coming up.  Bill Walsh was 6-18 without Joe Montana in an era when you could win without great QB play.

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Kind of like this guy.

Belichick1.jpg?resize=777,437

That's pretty revisionist history, right there.  His next to last season in Cleveland they went 11-5, beat the Patriots in the playoffs, then lost to the Steelers (who went to the SB) in the next round.  The following season they started 3-1 and then it was announced the team was leaving Cleveland for Baltimore and everything fell apart.

I get that everyone hates Belichick but FFS, pretending he hasn't been a great NFL head coach (especially given the fact that his defenses have regularly shut down the Jim Kelly's and Peyton Mannings in the playoffs) is nonsense.