Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I was just getting some morning laughs in by reading some *Patriot boards, they all agree complaining that the Raiders TD play that tied the game should have been ruled out of bounds and that the refs are biased against them. They are truly delusional.

Agreed it is fun listening. But don’t worry it won’t be long before they are eliminated and we won’t hear anything from them until next season.:hysterical:

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

I could keep watching Chandler Jones squash Mac Jones over and over again.  It never gets old 🤣

I edited my post you quoted...

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

"My name is Mac Jones.  I used to be a QB, until..."

The next Tom Brady. 

However, probably not how he envisioned it.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Every single second of the play is just jam-packed with complete idiocy.  And it just escalates until the moment Mac Jones is flat on his back.  It's &#%$ing artwork.

• Applause 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
49 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I was just getting some morning laughs in by reading some *Patriot boards, they are all in unison complaining that the Raiders TD play that tied the game should have been ruled out of bounds and that the refs are biased against them. They are truly delusional.

They're not wrong about that TD play, though.  In a weekend of bad calls, that was one of the worse.

I'm glad - giddy, even - that it was against the Pats.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

How about...WHY DOES THE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR NFL NOT HAVE LINE CAMERAS?  It's obviously a simple thing because tennis has them and they work flawlessly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They're not wrong about that TD play, though.  In a weekend of bad calls, that was one of the worse.

I'm glad - giddy, even - that it was against the Pats.  

I'm hoping NFLN broadcasts it during the week so I can watch it.

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

How about...WHY DOES THE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR NFL NOT HAVE LINE CAMERAS?  It's obviously a simple thing because tennis has them and they work flawlessly.

Pretty sure it's because they rely on the networks for video.  Which also means the quality of reviews is dependent on the perceived popularity of the game, since big games get the better broadcast crews with more cameras.

It's really a stupid system - the league depends on non-league resources to review bad calls, effectively.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Raiders Smaller.jpg

From that shot

There is black between the left foot and sidelines, therefore the left foot is inbounds

The right toe appears to be touching