Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Oh, absolutely, Patrick (or whoever made that decision) should be flogged too.  Just curious how the running back is getting off unscathed.

The RB did not tell him to run back to his own endzone

and then throw it even farther back

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The RB did not tell him to run back to his own endzone

and then throw it even farther back

No, but he's the moron that unexpectedly pitched the ball back to him.

Hey, Jacobi, here, you're it!  No give backs.

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Oh, absolutely, Patrick (or whoever made that decision) should be flogged too.  Just curious how the running back is getting off unscathed.

Maybe because he's the only Patriot who ADVANCED the ball?

Everything else about that play went backwards.  The toss to Myers.  Myers running backwards.  The backwards pass.  Mac Jones getting planted backwards on his ass like a turnip.  Everything else.  :classic_laugh:  It is an immortally stupid play.

Thank God for karma. Back in the day when BB was still considered The Greatest Coach of All Time he got his team to the Super Bowl against Seattle in 2015. In the waning moments of the game the Seahawks, who had displayed a rugged ground game that day led by Marshawn Lynch (who was showing why his nickname was Beast Mode) were in perfect position to close the contest out with a touchdown. They had marched down the field with the innate inevitability and confidence of scoring the winning touchdown. The whole world could see it coming and astute observers like yours truly wondered why the Patriots* coach wasn't using his timeouts in order to give his team a chance, albeit slim, to come back and score. No, Billy was either perfectly happy to let the Seahawks win the game or had misread the clock and thought it was still the 3rd quarter. Anyway, the Seahawks had a first down with a yard to go and a couple of timeouts to give them 3 opportunities to breach the goal line with a back that hadn't been stopped all day. Pete Carroll let Belichick off the hook and the Seahawks threw a pass into the end zone that got intercepted and ended the game. It was another Super Bowl victory for The Grumpy One that helped cement his genius status and establish him as the greatest coach of all time.

Sometimes in life it takes a good deal of time for the story behind the story to come to life. Back at the turn of the century Bill Belichick had just recently been named head coach of the Patriots and had experienced a successful career as a defensive coordinator for various teams. Bill was worried that after his losing Cleveland HC experience he didn't have what it takes to be a head coach. After a relaxing night full of Sam Adams Winter Lager and a stimulating conversation about interior offensive line techniques and the different nuances of QB pre-snap cadence with his dog Taylor, he had a vision that turned his career around. Bill had an eerie visit from an apparition that looked just like that Al Pacino guy on the vcr tape he had recently rented from Blockbuster. It took him a minute but after looking at his late notice he deduced that the movie was named "The Devil's Advocate" and had that seductive little hussy in it played by Charlize Theron. The creepy looking guy that looked more like a gangster said to just call him Michael and made it a point to get down to business. "This is the deal" said Mike in a voice that could only be described as a cross between a raspy utterance and a whisper. "You want to be a successful head coach and I'm behind two of my assistants in buying souls. I'll make you an offer that you can't refuse. Sell me your soul and by the time you retire you'll be widely hailed as the GOAT". Bill, sensing that this was a watershed moment in his life hesitated and asked if he could have a little time to think it over. Mike, smiling like a benevolent father agreed to give him a week to return the contract. 

Five days after the meeting with the mysterious Mike, Head Coach Bill Belichick strolled the sidelines of a football game between his team and the New York Jets. During that game star quarterback Drew Bledsoe was seriously injured and some no name 6th round QB from the University of Michigan had to come into the game. After the game Bill deduced that his career was in doubt without sealing the deal with "Mike" and he rushed over to deliver the contract before Mike changed his mind. After shaking hands, Bill lamented the fact that he had just lost his starting QB and that was the catalyst for him agreeing to the deal. Mike, sporting his benevolent fatherly smile again chuckled and said "welcome to my world, nothing happens here by chance. I think your new QB will be a pleasant surprise." Over the next 20 years coach Belichick enjoyed widespread acclaim for his numerous Division Championships, playoff wins and Lombardi Trophies. Along with praise for his on field success his involvement with numerous cheating scandals was basically discounted by the press and his curt and rude comments were categorized as "cute" idiosyncrasies by the genius.

Flash forward 20+ years and Bill Belichick was once again sucking down Sam Adams Winter Lager and talking with his dog Taylor, who didn't seem to have aged a day since Bill's time with the Giants. Bill commented about the play of his linebackers in the recent beatdown by those "&#%$ing upstarts in Buffalo who have the audacity to think that they deserve to win my division. My guys are failing me", harrumphed Grumpy. "They let that farmboy from some hicktown in California who couldn't get a chance anywhere but at some college called Wyoming beat them all over the field".  Taylor, affectionately called "LT" by those in the know, responded with a whisperlike bark that sounded somewhat raspy. "I'm considered Man's Best Friend but I'm going to give it to you straight. For over 20 years I've been here by your side, making it possible for you to become the GOAT. Throughout those decades you gave me no respect and instead of showing confidence in my ability to help you, you chose to cheat your way to the top. You fed me that cheap dogfood from Dollar General and even kicked me after last year's playoff loss to the Bills. I stuck by you through thick and thin. I even caused the weather in last year's regular season game to give you guys a chance in Buffalo. All bets are off you fat bastard. The contract is cancelled." "You can't do that" cried Bill. "You promised that I'd be the GOAT." "Well, let's see", LT said with what sounded like a little snarl. "When is your next game?" "We play the Raiders this Sunday" said Bill looking smug again knowing that LT was giving in because of his stature. "All right Bill, no commitments for any future games, but I promise you that Sunday's game will solidify you as the GOAT". 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Shady said:

Was this posted?

Patriots legend Willie McGinest arrested on assault charge in West Hollywood

The Patriot Way

New England Patriots Hall of Famer Willie McGinest was arrested Monday on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon at a Los Angeles-area nightclub earlier this month, officials said.

Thug Life

• Wow 1
  • Applause 1

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Thanks Man! It's on record :thumb:

Just noticed you posting at Patriots Planet in their game day thread.

Is there anything more joyful and ironic than reading all the Patriots* fans complaining about how the game is rigged against them?

Really, you prissy phucks? NOW you get the feeling it's rigged? Not with the out-of-thin-air created-in-the-moment Tuck Rule?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is there anything more joyful and ironic than reading all the Patriots* fans complaining about how the game is rigged against them?

Really, you prissy phucks? NOW you get the feeling it's rigged? Not with the out-of-thin-air created-in-the-moment Tuck Rule?

I decided to peruse that place after @Aloyouis tried trolling us here but turned out not to know his ass from a hole in the ground. Not surprisingly, there are many there just like him. A few decent posters but there are some really oblivious cucks there.

I mainly started posting again recently so when I update my signature, it can troll them anew. 

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

My boss today: "We need to rewrite this document by Monday.  It's 1600 pages.  I know you can do it."

Me: This guy is the dumbest mother&#%$er on the planet - no, wait, that's still Jacobi Meyers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Among other rulings during the Brady era. They wanted those Lombardis so bad that they couldn't admit that they're tainted... but somehow everyone else is now. Isn't that an aspect of insanity?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You can erase the first 59:57 if you need to save space.

I think watching the last Raiders' drive is worth adding.  It's pretty great watching the Pats defense absolutely tank when the game is on the line.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just waiting for Buffalo to play New England the last game of the year to nail  :smash: the coffin shut ⚰️. RIP patriots :rip:. Enjoy the off-season.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 2
  • FANtastic 2

I still can't believe that play.  Also, the experience I had seeing it for the first time was so satisfying.  I had no idea the play happened or the Raiders won.  I just saw on twitter a post with the video attached that said something like, "unbelievable ending!" or something generic like that.  Watching the video, it starts with the Pats having the ball near midfield so I'm immediately thinking 'Hail Mary, are you effing serious, effing Pats!", then on the draw, Stevenson is going ballistic and I'm thinking, "I cannot believe that Pats actually scored on a draw at the end of the game".  Then I get a little confused with the pitch but when Meyers starts running backward and makes the pass, I'm thinking, "holy crap, they scored on a homerun throwback, I hate the Pats so much".....

....all of a sudden, in the quick of a flash, the screen changes from black and white to technicolor (made that part up) and Chandler Jones come into the picture and snags the pass!.  Then watching him with the ball in one hand plow Mac Jones into the earth's crust had me yell out, but Mac Jones's death spasm at the end of it was too good to be true.

The happiness I felt in that moment was up there with watching Dalton throw that TD pass to beat the Ravens and break the drought.  True, unbridled, joy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2