Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Alaska Darin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That strikes me as a ridiculous take as there is no way the Texans release Watson to the Colts for a single first-round draft pick. Minimum two, more likely three. The Texans are Augustus Gloop and Watson is a golden ticket to a river of chocolate.

All 3 picks go to Houston.

4merper4mer
1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Has anyone considered the cost of relocation for Baker? That home he has on the Lake Erie shore in downtown Cleveland isn't going to have a line of buyers clamoring to purchase it. I've been a houseguest there a few times and it's not only drafty but it has a kennel built into it. 

Alice Cooper might want to buy it for the land.

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Alice Cooper might want to buy it for the land.

He could knock it down so there's a better view of the lake.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Has anyone considered the cost of relocation for Baker? That home he has on the Lake Erie shore in downtown Cleveland isn't going to have a line of buyers clamoring to purchase it. I've been a houseguest there a few times and it's not only drafty but it has a kennel built into it. 

If he is gone who will let the dogs out?

Alaska Darin

Man, who doesn't wanna play for an organization that publicly throws players under the bus?

Is a guy who gets off getting happy endings at low rent massage parlors now considered an adult?  Asking for a friend. 

• FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

An “adult” quarterback? This relationship is broken.

After watching Josh Allen play QB with all the glee of a small boy for the past four years, I'm thinking adulthood in a QB might be a tad overrated.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Man, who doesn't wanna play for an organization that publicly throws players under the bus?

Is a guy who gets off getting happy endings at low rent massage parlors now considered an adult?  Asking for a friend. 

merlin_151745994_37d435b9-c04a-4dff-9799

• Like 1
  • Haha 3