Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What really has me laughing about that tweet is the Steelers...  :classic_laugh:

Well, Mitch Trubinsky is 27, soooo

😛

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

Well, Mitch Trubinsky is 27, soooo

😛

Did he sign with the Steelers?

I've been so busy this week, I may have missed it.  Thought they were sticking with Rudolph the Red-Nosed QB.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Did he sign with the Steelers?

I've been so busy this week, I may have missed it.  Thought they were sticking with Rudolph the Red-Nosed QB.

Yup:

29 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wonder if they will be able to send just the '22 second and third round picks along with the conditional '23 third-round pick that they acquired from Washington for Wentz.

Alaska Darin
12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I wonder if they will be able to send just the '22 second and third round picks along with the conditional '23 third-round pick that they acquired from Washington for Wentz.

I would offer them a 2025 6th and then just laugh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The Colts?

That would make my hypothetical "At Home With Baker Mayfield" leaving in the middle of the night in a Mayflower truck just that much more hilarious.  

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

RochesterRob
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The Colts?

That would make my hypothetical "At Home With Baker Mayfield" leaving in the middle of the night in a Mayflower truck just that much more hilarious.  

I get the joke but I wonder how many heads that will go over?

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, RochesterRob said:

I get the joke but I wonder how many heads that will go over?

A lot.  But no one in Baltimore, Cleveland, or Indy.  Particularly Baltimore.  They're still really salty over it.

But that's the beauty of it.  Subtle...but vicious.

• Like 2

RochesterRob
10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

A lot.  But no one in Baltimore, Cleveland, or Indy.  Particularly Baltimore.  They're still really salty over it.

But that's the beauty of it.  Subtle...but vicious.

Not directly related to this but my understanding is there are still quite a number of people in Houston that are still pissed over the Oilers.  Not that they miss Bud Adams but that jilted lover type thing when your one true loves packs up and leaves for good.  Yes, you might fight and bicker and criticize but the passionate highs compared to nothing else and nothing will replace that.  

CarpetCrawler

Most Questionable Moral Character Shown in 2022:

1. Vladimir Putin

2. Cleveland Browns

Ok, give him a job, that's fair enough, he deserves another chance...............BUT $230MILLION, FULLY GUARANTEED ????

That's just not right no matter how you look at it, and I think it will come back to bite the Browns bigly. It should at least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Not directly related to this but my understanding is there are still quite a number of people in Houston that are still pissed over the Oilers.  Not that they miss Bud Adams but that jilted lover type thing when your one true loves packs up and leaves for good.  Yes, you might fight and bicker and criticize but the passionate highs compared to nothing else and nothing will replace that.  

I have never been to Buffalo but God bless the Pegulas.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

A friend of mine is a Browns fan.  He's not too happy with the trade and from what he tells me is going on the Browns' fans websites, it's not a popular trade.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

True?

true.jpg.d2b39a9309ffc044c73bba4200bf6fc7.jpg

seems our GM asked a different question.

what do I need to stop that?

added the pass rushers

now to modify the defensive scheme

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

True?

true.jpg.d2b39a9309ffc044c73bba4200bf6fc7.jpg

The thing is...there are a handful of elite athletes that can both play and process the QB position.  JA17 in my mind is the best overall combination of athletic ability to ever play the position.  Tom Brady is of similar height/weight but he's not 10% the athlete Allen is, to give just one example.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Alaska Darin
16 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't blame them.  If the BILLS ever left...I'd be done with the NFL, even if a few years later they gave us an expansion franchise. 

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1