Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

5 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Colts have a nice roster but QB play in big moments has hurt them each season FR has been there.  I don't blame them for trying to find a short term answer at that position.

&#%$ Frank Reich. He burned his Bills currency two years ago when he played Billicheat’s SB XXV defense against The Bills in a vain attempt best them. You’re dead to me Frank. 

• O Rly 1
  • Wow 2
  • Boo 1

Arm of Harm
On 3/18/2022 at 5:30 PM, Alaska Darin said:

"Hey Bake, you mind starting for us this year while the guy we really want serves his suspension?  Do us this solid, bro."

- Jimmy Haslem (probably)

Let’s say that Watson gets suspended and Mayfield refuses to play. Let’s say the Browns lose a bunch of games because of that. At least then, they’d get a great spot in the first round of the draft! . . . Oh wait, never mind. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Foxx said:

Within the first 10 seconds or so...

Musical chairs is a brutal, violet game they don't play in school anymore

f**king snowflake

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

4merper4mer
3 hours ago, devnull said:

f**king snowflake

I think he was being sarcastic.

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I think he was being sarcastic.

I think his point is there are clear winners and a loser in musical chairs,

so the game is avoided because  hurt feelings are not tolerated in school anymore.

4 hours ago, devnull said:

f**king snowflake

How fair is a game when there is one less chair than people? Unlike everyone gets a trophy, this game leaves someone out. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, devnull said:

f**king snowflake

I couldn't even begin to tell you how many kids suffered gruesome musical chairs injuries in my first-grade class.

Can the brown-noser chips the media get for pushing woke causes ad nauseaum be redeemed for cash?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/24/owners-not-coaches-should-be-asked-about-colin-kaepernick/

Once it became obvious that there currently aren’t enough good quarterbacks to go around (there are barely enough bad ones), Colin Kaepernick launched one of his most public efforts yet to get back to the NFL.

If they’re watching him from afar, why not bring him in for a workout and watch him more directly? That’s a question that should be addressed not to a coach, but to an owner.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

So a former slave wants to turn his back on freedom for the comfort of living again in the big house. 
Curious…

Seriously, if I were any sort of NFL franchise exec, my response to Kaepernick would be along the lines of "We don't want to enslave you again," and put the onus on him to justify the dichotomy.  

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1