Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Link to tweet

Link to article (The Athletic, paid site)

It starts with humor...

Josh Allen likes to brag on Sam Darnold.

The Buffalo Bills quarterback, who trains with Darnold near the latter’s Southern California home in the offseason, remembers the time Darnold matched Golden State Warriors Klay Thompson, one of the best perimeter snipers in NBA history, nearly shot for shot during a friendly shootaround game a few years ago.

Allen describes Darnold’s spirals in terms that almost defy the laws of physics and says Darnold is an up-and-comer on the golf course less than two years after he took up the sport.

When these tales of sporting achievements were relayed to Darnold, the Panthers’ new quarterback downplayed the mano-a-mano shootout with Thompson and sought to debunk the golf myth entirely — while also taking a good-natured jab at Allen.

“I don’t know who told you that. Josh definitely didn’t tell you that,” Darnold said. “I’m not good at all. He’s better than me, but I wouldn’t say he’s good by any means.”

</snip>

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Cam Newton has his own personal style.  I know people have criticized him for it.  Personally, I never minded it.

Until now.  What the &#%$ is that hat?

I agree with you.  
Even that hat.  Gotta let the hair have its space. The only question is whether he custom ordered that hat or he modified it himself.  
Let your freak flag fly, Cam. 

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 9/12/2021 at 7:46 PM, Ann said:

This may prevent him from setting the NFL record for most teams lost against by a QB. The record is 30, and he sits at 28.

He’s never lost to the Saints (week 6), the Packers (week 8), the Bucs (week 10), or the Lions (not on the schedule in 2021).

His injury likely keeps him off the field *at least* through the Saints game.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/brett-favre-and-drew-brees-hold-an-ugly-nfl-record-that-ryan-fitzpatrick-might-actually-break-in-2021/

996AB8AE-2F6B-42FB-8AFF-A303BF9EE704.jpeg

• Like 1