Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Nanker said:

I’m really enjoy seeing the demise of some of the old guard, e.g., the Pats, Pittsburgh, Colts, etc. 

The Pats' demise is just uninspiring to me.  I was hoping for the delicious schadenfreude of a sudden collapse to 3-13 that would have everyone at everyone else's throats.  This slow slide to mediocrity is underwhelming.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The Pats' demise is just uninspiring to me.  I was hoping for the delicious schadenfreude of a sudden collapse to 3-13 that would have everyone at everyone else's throats.  This slow slide to mediocrity is underwhelming.  

No. Keep hope alive for a couple mediocre seasons before it all falls apart.

Like watching a mastodon get swallowed by a tar pit. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 minutes ago, snafu said:

No. Keep hope alive for a couple mediocre seasons before it all falls apart.

Like watching a mastodon get swallowed by a tar pit. 

I don't want a tar pit.  I've watched the Bills for 20+ years.  I'm sick of watching wallowing in tar pits.  I want a Roland Emmerich fire-and-brimstone special effects sampler where everybody I dislike dies a horrible death.

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I don't want a tar pit.  I've watched the Bills for 20+ years.  I'm sick of watching wallowing in tar pits.  I want a Roland Emmerich fire-and-brimstone special effects sampler where everybody I dislike dies a horrible death.

No middle ground?
How about a beached whale that explodes from its own decaying gas buildup.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
15 minutes ago, snafu said:

No middle ground?
How about a beached whale that explodes from its own decaying gas buildup.

No. 

Bad Roland Emmerich special effects sampler.

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No. 

Bad Roland Emmerich special effects sampler.

Okay, well what about if the whale takes out some nearby penguins during the explosion.  They get soaked in guts and when they head to the water for relief they get consumed by Leopard seals.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, snafu said:

Okay, well what about if the whale takes out some nearby penguins during the explosion.  They get soaked in guts and when they head to the water for relief they get consumed by Leopard seals.

What part of "Bad Roland Emmerich special effects sampler" do you not understand?  Why are you continuing to have this discussion?

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

What part of "Bad Roland Emmerich special effects sampler" do you not understand?  Why are you continuing to have this discussion?

Are you unfamiliar with just how spectacular whale explosions are?

I’m looking for realism, not BS space invaders. And your presentation writing skills need polishing. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
35 minutes ago, snafu said:

Are you unfamiliar with just how spectacular whale explosions are?

I’m looking for realism, not BS space invaders. And your presentation writing skills need polishing. 

I'm looking for unholy, over-the-top spectacle.  Again, what part of "Bad Roland Emmerich special effects sampler" do you not understand?

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm looking for unholy, over-the-top spectacle.  Again, what part of "Bad Roland Emmerich special effects sampler" do you not understand?

Can you two at least agree that Josh McDaniel can be in one of the explosions just after it looks like he'll somehow escape?

Crap Throwing Clavin
8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Can you two at least agree that Josh McDaniel can be in one of the explosions just after it looks like he'll somehow escape?

No.  He's the minor character that sacrifices himself in a heroic but ultimately useless gesture, and no one really cares because at least the dog lived.

9 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No.  He's the minor character that sacrifices himself in a heroic but ultimately useless gesture, and no one really cares because at least the dog lived.

I would have made sure he had a lot of whale guts spewed on him.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, snafu said:

I would have made sure he had a lot of whale guts spewed on him.

Your obsession with exploding whales is odd.  Perhaps even...

giphy.webp

...fishy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Your obsession with exploding whales is odd.  Perhaps even...

giphy.webp

...fishy.

No, I just really like my metaphor. 
You just refuse to be sold.