Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Agreed. We're watching QBs drop like crazy, and I all but forgot Cam was on the sidelines.

Something people who don't follow the NFL will ever understand. If an NFL team won't put you on their roster, there is only one reason why: because you're not good enough.

Don't be silly.  Super rich white guys with massive egos who compete with each other in a 32 member clique would much rather have a 7-9 team with a white quarterback than a playoff team with a black quarterback.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Don't be silly.  Super rich white guys with massive egos who compete with each other in a 32 member clique would much rather have a 7-9 team with a white quarterback than a playoff team with a black quarterback.

Because blacks are fine at all the other positions.  Just not at QB.

34 minutes ago, Ann said:

This is squarely on the coaching staff. After the first series, someone should have done SOMETHING to protect Tua. I don't know SHIT about Xs and Os and even I know an extra TE would have helped at least a little.

But they left him alone, and you could hear someone in Miami mumbling like Ivan Drago as he laid on the ground after getting his ribs crushed: "If he dies, he dies."

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is squarely on the coaching staff. After the first series, someone should have done SOMETHING to protect Tua. I don't know SHIT about Xs and Os and even I know an extra TE would have helped at least a little.

But they left him alone, and you could hear someone in Miami mumbling like Ivan Drago as he laid on the ground after getting his ribs crushed: "If he dies, he dies."

matrix-not-like-this.gif

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Always has been.  But, it used to take a chain saw to fell him.

I’m really enjoy seeing the demise of some of the old guard, e.g., the Pats, Pittsburgh, Colts, etc. 

• Like 2