Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Quarterback Carousel 2022 (new year starts on pg. 53)

snafu

14 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Joe Burrow taken to the hospital post-game with a "throat contusion."

They didn't show him yelling at his kicker.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Ann said:

I cannot repeat enough how glad I am Miami did not draft Herbert. What a stud:

I view good competition as good entertainment 🤷‍♂️

Kelly vs Marino was a blast. On the other hand Herbert with BB might not be a good idea. 

Edited by Figster
  • Like 1

I suppose this could have gone in the aftermath thread as well, but Mahomes has already matched his INT total from last year, and last year I remember seeing a stat that he led the league in dropped would-be INT’s by a wide margin. With how bad that D has looked and if the normalization in Mahomes INT number continues, KC could be in more trouble than most people think, like miss the playoffs trouble. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Figster said:

I view good competition as good entertainment 🤷‍♂️

Kelly vs Marino was a blast. On the other hand Herbert with BB might not be a good idea. 

Yes, but you know what else was a blast? Sweeping the division last year for the first time ever. I wouldn’t mind one bit if we did that every year for the next decade and a half. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Yes, but you know what else was a blast? Sweeping the division last year for the first time ever. I wouldn’t mind one bit if we did that every year for the next decade and a half. 

Marino didn't stop Kelly, it only made him better. One way or another Herbert and Allens paths are going to cross.

Whos afraid of the big bad wolf...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ann said:

I cannot repeat enough how glad I am Miami did not draft Herbert. What a stud:

We were treated to a good football rivalry in the AFC of, Brady, P. Manning and Roethlisberger for well over a decade. 

The way things are shaping up in the AFC, we are going to see a new rivalry consisting of, Allen, Herbert, Mahomes and Burrow (and possibly Jackson). There are some others (Lawrence, Wilson and Mayfield), but it is too early to tell if they are going to join the upper eschelon as yet.

I don't know that I have been this excited to see coming seasons in... ever (I'm an AFC guy through and through).

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

The way things are shaping up in the AFC, we are going to see a new rivalry consisting of, Allen, Herbert, Mahomes and Burrow (and possibly Jackson). There are some others (Lawrence, Wilson and Mayfield), but it is too early to tell if they are going to join the upper eschelon as yet.

Don't forget Tua.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Foxx said:

We were treated to a good football rivalry in the AFC of, Brady, P. Manning and Roethlisberger for well over a decade. 

I don't know that I have been this excited to see coming seasons in... ever (I'm an AFC guy through and through).

At this point I think Jackson stays in the upper group as long as he stays healthy.  He is a good enough passer when augmented by his wheels.  If he loses his wheels he’ll be okay but not great.  

We’ll see about the other guys.  Some switch needs to flip for Baker if he wants to be more than Cousins/Dalton.  The other two are too young to judge but if Lawrence gets a team I think he will be good.  Wilson has to stop doing dumb things.

• Like 2