Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Wild Card Playoff Bills The Aftermath

Ann

That kind of close win could actually do wonders for them. It’s a reminder that it’s not going to be as easy as the last few weeks. And fortunately it’s not a harsh reminder. 

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

Alaska Darin
2 minutes ago, shrader said:

That kind of close win could actually do wonders for them. It’s a reminder that it’s not going to be as easy as the last few weeks. And fortunately it’s not a harsh reminder. 

I agree.  The World Juniors earlier this week was a great example of what happens to a lot of really good teams when they never face adversity.  Canada folded their tent pretty quick when Team USA got the lead.

They're not all going to be pretty - all that matters is results.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

I was so nervous before this game. We played like crap. 

And none of it matters. No style points in football. 

Thank goodness. They were outplayed for much of the game, but got it together to win. And, finally learned how to KNOCK IT DOWN!!

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, but the offenses are about to get much better... Need to get our intensity back. 

Like @Alaska Darin stated, we'll  be fine now that we got that first victory under our belt. Not saying we can't lose but  dont think any team wants to get into a track meet with Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills.

• Like 1

Chandemonium
7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Most colts fans agree it was a fumble, though the originator of this thread thinks the refs hurt them with clock issues:

https://forums.colts.com/topic/69485-colts-robbed-of-5-seconds/

Yeah, all those delay of games they got away with really hurt them 🙄

(yes, I know how this is usually officiated but a couple of them seemed long even taking the normal delay into account.)

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

I couldn't bring myself to post during the game............Great win.

I told my son that the (obvious)  colt fumble would not be called.

Not because they hate the Bills and like the Colts, but the NFL will NEVER have a officiating call "decide" the game

Not since New Orleans.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

Nouseforaname
Just now, B-Man said:

Not because they hate the Bills and like the Colts, but the NFL will NEVER have a officiating call "decide" the game

Not since New Orleans.

I felt the same way.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

Frank made some bad decisions or they might have won.

Yes.  I was really surprised they didn't kick a FG at the 4 yard line.  Can't see many coaches making Frank's decision. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Yeah, all those delay of games they got away with really hurt them 🙄

(yes, I know how this is usually officiated but a couple of them seemed long even taking the normal delay into account.)

I was screaming. At least three. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, shrader said:

Absolutely. This is precisely the kind of games the Bills lose in years past. If Josh is going to fumble at a critical time and bring them to a 2nd and 33, let it happen in the win. If they lost, he'd be hearing about that play for months.

• Like 1

For all the recent love heaped on Dabol,  I was furious 3 times they ran Josh instead of a RB and equally pissed when on 1st down with 4 min to play he called a pass. 

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 3

Chandemonium
1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Not since New Orleans.

I don’t disagree with your premise, but it kills me that the league seems to think like this because it’s ass backwards. If they play is called correctly the call doesn’t decide the game, the play does. If Indy somehow won because it wasn’t called correctly, that would be the call deciding the game. 

• Like 3