Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Conference Championship Game: Bills @ Chiefs GAME THREAD 2021/01/24

Foxx

Just now, whatdrought said:

Does anyone actually know if "The Weekend" has more than one song?... Does the person who booked the halftime show know?...

I don't know who that is

Good challenge

Just had my dinner. The same dinner of the last few weeks we won. Vietnamese thai basil wings, street noodles, and an egg roll. 

Maybe that will bring us luck. 

• FANtastic 1

Eagles: "We've fired Andy Reid because he can't finish the job and win a SB. We got this guy Doug Pederson who we think can take us to the next level."

Pederson: *win's superbowl

Reid: *wins superbowl and has incredible success and looks primed to win more

Eagles: "We're firing Doug Pederson because he can't win as consistently as Andy Reid." 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Boyst said:

Good challenge

Just had my dinner. The same dinner of the last few weeks we won. Vietnamese thai basil wings, street noodles, and an egg roll. 

Maybe that will bring us luck. 

From your gastrointestinal tract to our ears. Wait...

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Eagles: "We've fired Andy Reid because he can't finish the job and win a SB. We got this guy Doug Pederson who we think can take us to the next level."

Pederson: *win's superbowl

Reid: *wins superbowl and has incredible success and looks primed to win more

Eagles: "We're firing Doug Pederson because he can't win as consistently as Andy Reid." 

Par for the course in Philly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

From your gastrointestinal tract to our ears. Wait...

I eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and 200g of protein a day. I fart like a howitzer.

Just now, KD in CA said:

If Frazier leaves maybe we can hire Romo as DC.

If we lose Romo will be calling a Marsha v. Mahomes SB... He may cease to exist entirely as he "oh boy Jim" (s) himself to death. 

Just now, Robs House said:

The Chiefs' offense is good, but it's not this damn good. The Bills need to play more aggressively on D.

We aren't hitting at the LOS. We are leaving white out to dry. Our DB's look weak. Our LB's are lost.  Milano is playing in but Jesus he is not able to do it all.