Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Conference Championship Game: Bills @ Chiefs GAME THREAD 2021/01/24

Foxx

While the outcome of this game appears grim, remember how far this team has come in just 4 years. Do you see how many teams attempt a full rebuild, just to rebuild perpetually with new coaching staffs every few years? (Hi Bills fans) This team has been completely overhauled and we are trending in the right direction for seasons to come. 

We got to watch our team play 3 more games than most teams, who expected that?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

2 minutes ago, Meazza said:

I would say that getting points when they are hard to come by and hoping your defense can step up isn’t a bad strategy. 

Then I would say you aren't watching the game and don't watch the Chiefs play. 

What has happened in this game that gives us any reason to believe the defense will keep them from scoring every time they have the ball? Hill dropping an easy 40 yard pass? 

Just now, Hedge said:

While the outcome of this game appears grim, remember how far this team has come in just 4 years. Do you see how many teams attempt a full rebuild, just to rebuild perpetually with new coaching staffs every few years? (Hi Bills fans) This team has been completely overhauled and we are trending in the right direction for seasons to come. 

My kid is upset. I told him we’re watching free Bills football tonite.  

• Like 1

Just now, snafu said:

My kid is upset. I told him we’re watching free Bills football tonite.  

Better get used to it that's the default

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Game's not over yet. It's grim, but we've seen stranger things. (usually to us) 

hoping the coaches get out of their own way. 

Just now, Boyst said:

Diggs isn't playing right. He's pulling back/pulling his punches. Weird

He got smacked early and he’s been fighting an oblique.