The Guy In Pants

What a crock of shit.

Frazier - get him the &#%$ Gone

players can’t tackle.

constantly out of position

no guts

no pride

crap show.

Still a fun year. It’s A shame that we go out with Frazier and his shitty idea of a defense as the last thing anyone sees.

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

le sigh

That was Josh's first pick in the red zone.

And it went perfectly through both of Brown's hands.

I know he's been hurt most of the year, but that $8m cap hit looms large. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

What a crock of shit.

Frazier - get him the &#%$ Gone

players can’t tackle.

constantly out of position

no guts

no pride

crap show.

Still a fun year. It’s A shame that we go out with Frazier and his shitty idea of a defense as the last thing anyone sees.

It's not good but it's not that bad.  Chief offense is simply fantastic.  They know where the holes in coverage will be and they are putting the ball there on nearly every snap with great execution.  Nobody beats the Chiefs tonight. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Lost to a better game-plan.  Outside pressure and tight coverage by the KC D, and a completely disorganized effort by the Bills D.

Also highlights that we have a soft defense and that usually doesn’t cut it this late in the season.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Honestly don't think I'll watch the SB... I usually enjoy it for the football of it, but there's just no need for it this year. 

• Like 2

Just now, whatdrought said:

Honestly don't think I'll watch the SB... I usually enjoy it for the football of it, but there's just no need for it this year. 

I just told my wife the same thing.

I remember feeling this way in ‘88 when we lost to the Bengals. 

The Guy In Pants
1 minute ago, Ninety-4 said:

It's not good but it's not that bad.  Chief offense is simply fantastic.  They know where the holes in coverage will be and they are putting the ball there on nearly every snap with great execution.  Nobody beats the Chiefs tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

Cant win a championship with a defense like this. We’ve struggle to tackle all season actually. We were able to win which helped cover it up but our biggest weakness this year was D.

• Like 2

Just now, The Guy In Pants said:

Cant win a championship with a defense like this. We’ve struggle to tackle all season actually. We were able to win which helped cover it up but our biggest weakness this year was D.

the offense is the problem today. 

• Like 1