Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Conference Championship Game: Bills @ Chiefs GAME THREAD 2021/01/24

Foxx

2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

The Chiefs' offense is good, but it's not this damn good. The Bills need to play more aggressively on D.

Yeah, frustrating watching Chiefs play like it’s 2019.  They haven’t been this unstoppable all year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I want to see Romo and Collinsworth call that game.

"Oh boy, Chris..."

"WOW.  Woooow.  Wow..."

giphy.gif

Just now, DC Tom said:

DBs look okay.  LBs, ouside of Milano, are completely confused and non-existent.

The DB's are not getting the help they've had all year from the safeties and extra help. They can't get help. KC too good on offense w too many weapons.

Our DB's aren't holding their own. 

I'll need to see the all 22 but this is not my favorite. 

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Defense is doing a good job this drive keeping the underneath stuff in front of them.  I don't know that that's a game-winning strategy, though.

It looks like they’re showing a cover two look, disguising a single high safety, and bringing 5; speeding up Mahomes.

It puts us at a much greater risk of giving up the big play, but will make it harder for Kelsey to sit down, and gives out playmakers a chance.

We need to put up 7s while holding them to 3s.