Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Conference Championship Game: Bills @ Chiefs GAME THREAD 2021/01/24

Foxx

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Dude. Wake up. If you go for it there and don't get it at least you went down fighting. We just bent over twice and this is what we get. 

What the difference is 31-9 vs 31-15 at this point? 

Lots of ATOP in this post.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Lots of ATOP in this post.

Tell me the lie. We're kicking fieldgoals when they're scoring TD's. 

ATOP is when you're bitching and moaning about each play in a close game. When the coach systemically gives up on the game and allows this to happen - anger is a natural human reaction after the investment put into this season. 

Just now, Meazza said:

We lost to a better team.  

Absolutely. And there's nothing wrong with that. But wouldn't you rather lose like men, instead of playing scared?

Just now, Joe said:

Completely outclassed. Were lucky to make it this far, if we're being honest.

That's an overreaction. We're a damn good team. We CAN hang with this team, we're just not allowing ourselves. 

Nouseforaname
Just now, whatdrought said:

Absolutely. And there's nothing wrong with that. But wouldn't you rather lose like men, instead of playing scared?

I would say that getting points when they are hard to come by and hoping your defense can step up isn’t a bad strategy. 

Our hope is that this causes us to play the type of football we Excel at. High pass, aggressive. 

It could put us back in the game. 

Edited by Boyst
  • Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Lost to a better game-plan.  Outside pressure and tight coverage by the KC D, and a completely disorganized effort by the Bills D.

Either way I’m just hoping that they don’t quit and we must not forget how long it has been since the bills showed this much promise.

• Like 4

This is why anger. 

All year McD has fought off that creeping idea that he was Jauron 2.0 

That feeling that we all had after watching the conservative BS in the Texans game. All year we saw that it wasn't the case. We had a chance to be special.

Then to come out and do this to us. to look up at the king and say "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to get in your way." 

It's not the end of the world, it's not fireable. We're gonna be back. It took Reid 78.3 years to learn this lesson himself. But this is a ridiculous regression.