Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

AFC Championship Game: The Aftermath

Ann

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's a very competitive dude and things like that fuel him.  Montana was exactly the same way.

i have no doubt that it fuels him.  I'm sure the disrespect fuels Josh just as much.  To me it's not a good look when you get your balls washed 24/7 and you then actually respond to the one guy who yanks out a pube.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

He's a very competitive dude and things like that fuel him.  Montana was exactly the same way.

Never mind the fact that Bills traded him away.   That, and the adulation placed on Diggs for winning the receiving stats for the year in 16 games, instead of Kelce for 15 games, fueled much of their fire.

1 hour ago, NCBillsFan said:

i have no doubt that it fuels him.  I'm sure the disrespect fuels Josh just as much.  To me it's not a good look when you get your balls washed 24/7 and you then actually respond to the one guy who yanks out a pube.

Welcome to social media.  Anything you do (or don't do) is going to be judged harshly by a decent percentage of people.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yes it is amazing.

Without giving too much away about myself, the sculpture is about 200 yards 2 Josh Allen throws from my house...........

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This is from the Athletic. It is subscription, but worth the  💲  IMO.

The highest grades were for Beasley, Hughes, and Oliver at B+.

How the AFC title loss could reveal clues to the Bills’ offseason priorities

1) The Chiefs overpowered the Bills’ interior OL
2) John Brown’s separation skills weren’t there
3) Ed Oliver quietly stands out again
4) Edmunds’ struggles return
5) Despite the TD, Knox left a lot to be desired

• Cheers 3

Buffalo mayor makes good on Chiefs vs. Bills playoff bet, pays Kansas City in wings

Mayor Quinton Lucas treated employees at Swope Health Services to 1,500 Buffalo wings Wednesday, thanks to the Kansas City Chiefs’ win over the Bills in the AFC Champion Game.

Lucas and Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown wagered — barbecue vs. wings — on the game last month. But rather than pledging food to each other’s offices, the two said the losing city would feed the winning city’s front line health care workers fighting the COVID-19 pandemic.

Because the Chiefs bested the Buffalo Bills 38-24 last month, two Buffalo restaurants — Manna @ Northland and Doc Sullivan’s — overnighted chicken wings and sauce to be cooked, tossed in sauce and delivered in Kansas City. ...

On 1/29/2021 at 8:18 PM, B-Man said:

D2F0544F-6C1D-405D-A8CC-297E3DBB6422.jpeg.d61c2cbbf1fbb5e6d8cad0e54133eb2b.jpeg

I walked down to the sculpture and took my own picture tonight,

that’s my dog, Buddy 

👨🏻🐶

Cute dog!

• Cheers 1

This article goes from Bills fans are crazy to Josh and McDermott are bad to hope springs eternal to Bills fans are the greatest to next year. I doubt many Bills fans will pick up the phone the next time she calls for an interview.

Bills Mafia tries (and fails) to keep it together as 2021 championship dreams seem weirdly within reach

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• 3 months later...