Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Snowpocalypse - 2021 Edition

GG1

ExiledInIllinois
1 hour ago, MothersMilk said:

This has to be somebody here...

May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors

No better way to burn 🔥 that "brown belly fat!" They pay $1,000s for this kind of cold therapy in L.A. ...!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MothersMilk said:

There is a Cousin Eddie here?

I forget his name but, I think he organizes parking at Hammers Lot and wants everyone to pay for everything under the sun with MeadCoin. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 7:19 AM, Foxx said:

Hard to tell with the blown (@mead107) around snow but I'm thinking we got about 8 to 12 inches so far. 

Yeah, not too far from Fairport we got 8"-10" overnight into Monday & then another 4" throughout the day.

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So, I had better stock up on orange juice and grapefruit juice now before the price spikes?

I dunno... it might be too late to avoid the price spike.

Grocery shelves were already looking a little spartan thanks to #BareShelvesBiden.  But coupled with this weekends Snowpocalypse/Nor'Easter, this afternoon they were looking like something out of the Soviet Union

Edited by devnull

Just now, devnull said:

Grocery shelves were already looking a little spartan thanks to #BareShelvesBiden.  But with this weekends Snowpocalypse/Nor'Easter, this afternoon they were looking like something out of the Soviet Union

Progress!

On 1/27/2022 at 6:30 PM, RochesterRob said:

So, I had better stock up on orange juice and grapefruit juice now before the price spikes?

Those futures can be dicey.....

YARN | Where's Beeks? Where in the hell is Beeks? | Trading Places (1983) |  Video gifs by quotes | 060d40d4 | 紗

• Haha 1
  • FANtastic 2

8 to 12 inches of snow forecast for points east of Rochester.  Looks like the Buffalo area will get off light for a change (< 6 inches).  Don't have a blower at present but stacking snow with a loader can be time consuming.  I just mentioned my want for a blower for next winter to my wife.  I think that she pretended not to hear me.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

8 to 12 inches of snow forecast for points east of Rochester.  Looks like the Buffalo area will get off light for a change (< 6 inches).  Don't have a blower at present but stacking snow with a loader can be time consuming.  I just mentioned my want for a blower for next winter to my wife.  I think that she pretended not to hear me.  

Friend of mine said Chicago-land got a foot of snow, and it is still coming down. I told her to keep that crap there, but she isn't cooperating. It is a line down through to Kentucky, so we have to delay our trip south.