Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Foxx

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Here's hoping that he also causes a little more impact soon.

He hasn't yet.

I've never seen a behind the back tackle before. He almost made it happen for a sack. Veteran move,

• Like 3

14 hours ago, KD in CA said:

But one of the nice surprises last night was the rush defense held up.  White bounced that one outside for about 15 yards but otherwise he did very little.

Phillips, Settle and Ford are not trustworthy run-stoppers.  

I think what works well against this defense with a depleted interior line is running up the middle and throwing to TEs between the numbers. TB didn’t do either of those. I think because the Bills had the lead and because TB seems to rely on their WRs.  

But that’s just how it looks to my untrained eye.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Who is, Linval Joseph?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38800994/bills-place-cb-kaiir-elam-ir-sign-veteran-dt-linval-joseph
In a corresponding move, the Bills signed veteran defensive tackle Linval Joseph, who was most recently with the Eagles, starting eight games last season. The move will help provide depth for the middle of the Bills defensive line after veteran DaQuan Jones suffered a quad injury that resulted in him being placed on injured reserve

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38800994/bills-place-cb-kaiir-elam-ir-sign-veteran-dt-linval-joseph
In a corresponding move, the Bills signed veteran defensive tackle Linval Joseph, who was most recently with the Eagles, starting eight games last season. The move will help provide depth for the middle of the Bills defensive line after veteran DaQuan Jones suffered a quad injury that resulted in him being placed on injured reserve

My response was mostly rhetorical. I posted it as a 'Jeopardy' answer.

:beer:

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

My response was mostly rhetorical. I posted it as a 'Jeopardy' answer.

:beer:

I think you watch more football than I do anymore. 👍

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

I think you watch more football than I do anymore. 👍

Well, I dunno, maybe. I do know that work has hit a lull, as it generally does around this time of year, so I do have more time available to myself.

Bills defensive end Greg Rousseau addressed the media on Thursday after practice. Topics included: how his production has been while playing through an injury, how injuries have hurt the Bills pass rush unit, if there's a sense of urgency, and how he's seen Bills linebacker Von Miller rehab from his injury.

Greg Rousseau: “Blessed To Be In The Position That I’m In" | Buffalo Bills