Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello everyone,

Westside

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals . I think most of you already know me from BB.com or TBD. I wondered what the heck happened to many of you. Was afraid D C Tom croaked. Many of our best and most intellectual posters I see gathered here. @Robs House hey buddy! My friend @Shaw66 I see just to name a couple.

Just wanted to say hello and If anyone has a beef with my being here PM me. Not here to cause problems or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Missed you guys.

Figgy

• Like 5
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

17 minutes ago, Figster said:

Hey guys and gals . I think most of you already know me from BB.com or TBD. I wondered what the heck happened to many of you. Was afraid D C Tom croaked. Many of our best and most intellectual posters I see gathered here. @Robs House hey buddy! My friend @Shaw66 I see just to name a couple.

Just wanted to say hello and If anyone has a beef with my being here PM me. Not here to cause problems or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Missed you guys.

Figgy

Welcome! :cheer:

There are not too many troublemakers here. Pull up a forum and enjoy yourself... and glad to have you here. :wine:

• Cheers 2

39 minutes ago, Ann said:

Welcome! :cheer:

There are not too many troublemakers here. Pull up a forum and enjoy yourself... and glad to have you here. :wine:

Thank you, and thanks again for the warm welcome. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Figster said:

Not here to cause problems or make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Welcome! You won't have to worry about that here. This place isn't run by pretentious SJWs with God complexes. 🍺

Edited by Mahoney
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 3

17 hours ago, Figster said:

Figgy

Not only our best and intellectual..... Im here too!  Welcome!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

Not only our best and intellectual..... Im here too!  Welcome!

Yup, so you can get mad at me for posting the Sabres score while the games in progress. I see how you do me. Lol, kidding. Nice to hear from you and I hope all is well my friend.

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Yup, so you can get mad at me for posting the Sabres score while the games in progress. I see how you do me. Lol, kidding. Nice to hear from you and I hope all is well my friend.

It is well and Im a Islands fan.....still like me? Bills, Islanders Mets here 

• Wow 1

On 3/29/2021 at 4:18 PM, Mahoney said:

Welcome! You won't have to worry about that here. This place isn't run by pretentious SJWs with God complexes. 🍺

There are still plenty of god complexes though

9 hours ago, shrader said:

There are still plenty of god complexes though

Speaking of which, I haven't been receiving nearly enough worship from you. Get back to praying before I smite thee, fool.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 3/31/2021 at 9:11 AM, Koko said:

Speaking of which, I haven't been receiving nearly enough worship from you. Get back to praying before I smite thee, fool.

055Q2mh.gif

• 2 months later...
Just now, SackMan518 said:

Hey guys, new poster here but not new to Buffalo Bills boards. I hear this is a good place to be so I'm checking everything out and digging the set up. Just wanted to drop a quick hello to the board before I go nuts on the posts. LOL.

SackMan

Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey guys, new poster here but not new to Buffalo Bills boards. I hear this is a good place to be so I'm checking everything out and digging the set up. Just wanted to drop a quick hello to the board before I go nuts on the posts. LOL.

SackMan

Welcome! :wine:

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

SackMan

Good to see you Sack!

• Like 1

Beer__League__Hockey

Welcome sack - I am a refugee of boards where buffalo's roam as well.  Welcome aboard, you will see this is by far the best board out there.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hello everyone.

I am a refugee from MANY Bills boards. 😂

War... famine... pestilence... persecution... natural disaster??

Anyhoo, welcome. Good to see you.

billsflag.gif